Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Vocal Trancer 1999 ‘See me feel me hear me love me’ (SOLVED)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

Another attempt to find this elusive track...

Old Post Oct-03-2019 17:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for babz Click here to Send babz a Private Message Add babz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mainline
tranceaddict

The link doesn't work for me however one track from 1999 which definitely has those lyrics is Friends of Matthew - Out There, Lange remix being the best version.

Old Post Oct-15-2019 15:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainline Click here to Send Mainline a Private Message Add Mainline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

The link works fine for me, is anyone else having trouble listening to the sample?

It isn’t a version of the Friends of Matthew release, I fear it may be a white label promo or something...

Old Post Oct-23-2019 00:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for babz Click here to Send babz a Private Message Add babz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

I forgot to update this thread, this is the record I was looking for;

https://www.discogs.com/1st-Bass-Se...elease/13685813

Old Post Jun-06-2021 11:22  United Kingdom
kalusdj
Junior tranceaddict

WOW, You found it!

Congrats....

Old Post Jun-08-2021 20:00  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for kalusdj Click here to Send kalusdj a Private Message Visit kalusdj's homepage! Add kalusdj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes! I was very happy when it was found.

Old Post Jun-26-2021 19:06  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Vocal Trancer 1999 ‘See me feel me hear me love me’ (SOLVED)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me id this mid 2002 tune [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPinball - "Stars (Of Europe)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread