Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Revival: West Coast Thread, and checking in with all of yall
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by camshaft
what's up west coast. I used to hit NYC 2005-2007 and Phoenix 2008-2009. I haven't been out in years, hope to fix that soon. Been in Portland since late 2013...looking forward to getting back to normal.

What up?

Normal is def coming soon! So many events coming up. Can't go to all of them!

Old Post Jun-10-2021 02:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

got tickets for Eric Prydz factory 93 on Saturday, august 21, can't wait!

Old Post Jun-15-2021 21:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny

should be a good one. Great outdoor and indoor venue (i assume it will be outdoor)

Old Post Jun-16-2021 20:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny

NICE! Prydz is awesome. Seen him b4. I'm thinking of checking out Danny Tenaglia at the end of August. hmmm Tempted!

BTW! Hi All!!!

Old Post Jun-16-2021 22:55  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
NICE! Prydz is awesome. Seen him b4. I'm thinking of checking out Danny Tenaglia at the end of August. hmmm Tempted!

BTW! Hi All!!!

where's Danny playing? Post them events guys!

Old Post Jun-17-2021 13:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
should be a good one. Great outdoor and indoor venue (i assume it will be outdoor)

yea, it's outdoor. production/sound isnt the greatest but not complaining at this point haha.

Old Post Jun-21-2021 17:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Ready to part again!

Hitting Splash House in Aug and the Moudaber & Loco Dice Factory 93 party next month

Ready to chew my jaw in a dark warehouse again

LETSSS GOOO

Old Post Jun-21-2021 18:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xtracktor
EDM Conservative

Just watching from the shadows...Hope everyone is well!

Last edited by Xtracktor on Sep-21-2021 at 18:02

Old Post Sep-21-2021 17:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Xtracktor Click here to Send Xtracktor a Private Message Add Xtracktor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Whats up guys.

I was having the same issue when I would post it would logg me out, seems like its fixed now?

I'm doing undergrounds in San Diego by my self under SDRenegade. One of my events went viral on tiktok and it gave me a boost in following and here I am 8 months later doing shows still wondering about how things would go.

I can't complain tho, I'm doing pretty good in an industry that's hard to make money off of.

Old Post Nov-02-2021 05:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Whats up guys.

I was having the same issue when I would post it would logg me out, seems like its fixed now?

I'm doing undergrounds in San Diego by my self under SDRenegade. One of my events went viral on tiktok and it gave me a boost in following and here I am 8 months later doing shows still wondering about how things would go.

I can't complain tho, I'm doing pretty good in an industry that's hard to make money off of.

Keep up the good work Andres!

Old Post Nov-02-2021 22:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Keep up the good work Andres!

Thanks!

Remember I told you I has having issues with the forum? I was having the same issue Dave was, but boom it worked and I can now talk to Billy haha

Old Post Nov-03-2021 04:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Revival: West Coast Thread, and checking in with all of yall
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from DJ Jean VideoClip (id-t) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrisco - Ultra [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread