Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_mdma
I'm on HarderFaster now.

do u even know who i'm talking about?

The Midnight Collective MySpace

Old Post Jul-23-2003 19:13  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_mdma Click here to Send dj_mdma a Private Message Add dj_mdma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TuanAnh213
ahhh...Du Du Du Du Du

quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
do u even know who i'm talking about?

in fact no i dont, as im sure no one else does either, who are kevin and james and what would they have anything to do with this th read?

Old Post Jul-23-2003 19:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TuanAnh213 Click here to Send TuanAnh213 a Private Message Visit TuanAnh213's homepage! Add TuanAnh213 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_mdma
I'm on HarderFaster now.

haha, Kevin and James are old members who were banned from the site for being a bit too extreme in their humour, and they come back every now and then under new names to make all of the older members laugh again. For those that can't quite remember Kevin and James here are their past aliases.

IMilk, ~Gouryella, I <3 Prog, Sand Her K, Hallo etc etc. ahhhh memories

Anyone remember the bird hunt?

The Midnight Collective MySpace

Old Post Jul-23-2003 19:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_mdma Click here to Send dj_mdma a Private Message Add dj_mdma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

Mmm I was 16 when I registered here.. aaand.. IM 18 now, soon to be 19. And no, I was never no candy raver, although when I dance at times I may do some rave move or something.. but thats it, I mostly jump my ass off..

By the way, this thread is crazy!

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Jul-23-2003 22:36  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by TuanAnh213
at least here in california we dont go to green bay fudgepacker games wearing those ridiculous cheeseheads on top of our heads

Neither do I.

:rolleyes

Old Post Jul-23-2003 22:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djshan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
haha, Kevin and James are old members who were banned from the site for being a bit too extreme in their humour, and they come back every now and then under new names to make all of the older members laugh again. For those that can't quite remember Kevin and James here are their past aliases.

IMilk, ~Gouryella, I <3 Prog, Sand Her K, Hallo etc etc. ahhhh memories

Anyone remember the bird hunt?

oh btw people, i used to be djshawnb, now im dj_moonshine

hehehe, dun get scared, i wont be bad

Old Post Jul-23-2003 23:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djshan Click here to Send djshan a Private Message Add djshan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aloep
REDIICULASE!!

quote:
Originally posted by dj_moonshine
oh btw people, i used to be djshawnb, now im dj_moonshine

hehehe, dun get scared, i wont be bad

This thread is too much.

Old Post Jul-24-2003 00:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for aloep Click here to Send aloep a Private Message Add aloep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prototrance
AKA Narel & Suffuse

Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by pink_glitter
I'm 16

i think "Commercial" is when peple advertise things in between the music, like local radios, and "mainstream" is when there is uninterrupted music on a radio, i.e like Digitally Imported streams

You fuckin idiot!!!!!

Audio Noir 'Revelation' (Narel Remix) (Bonzai & Perfecto)
06R 'Air 2.0' (Narel's Warm Air Remix) (Green Martian)
Narel 'The Machines Were Dreaming' (L*C*D Recordings)

Old Post Jul-27-2003 16:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototrance Click here to Send Prototrance a Private Message Add Prototrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joeh
NIAT

Big Arsed:

BUMP!

This has to be one of the best threads this year, since its not been posted in for 2 months it needs some bumpage incase anyone missed it .

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for joeh Click here to Send joeh a Private Message Add joeh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aloep
REDIICULASE!!

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for aloep Click here to Send aloep a Private Message Add aloep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

Sasha is such a hotty! She blows my mind away

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joeh
NIAT

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Sasha is such a hotty! She blows my mind away

She's my girl, n00b.

TA IN TRAINING NEED DEATH!.

Old Post Sep-23-2003 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for joeh Click here to Send joeh a Private Message Add joeh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this please [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDer Dritte Raum - Trommelmaschine [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread