Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mizzuno
tata master

Drunk

I'm 26 and i'm an IT manager..i've been listening to trance for 2 years...

Mizzz

Old Post Jan-14-2001 17:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sPiGo
trancEaddict

I'm 17, Turning 18 In Two Months.
I Have Been Into Trance Since The Mid 90`s

Old Post Jan-14-2001 19:52  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for sPiGo Click here to Send sPiGo a Private Message Add sPiGo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JammyBee
Junior tranceaddict

Hello,

I am 20, i have into dance music since i was about 12 (1992) and started with the early Prodigy stuff and moved to the Rave scene Dreamscape, Helta Skelta etc.. and just grew to love most forms of 'Dance Music' from there.. except garage... Which is sounding more like Drum and Bass!!!!

But it has to be said i have been into Trance from 1998 and love Dutch Trance!!!

Oh iam from the UK which may have influenced my why though music!!!

JB

Old Post Jan-14-2001 20:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for JammyBee Click here to Send JammyBee a Private Message Add JammyBee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindbender
True trancEaddict

Talking

25. Still they keep on asking my ID and chicks think I'm 20

Old Post Jan-14-2001 20:31  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
londn
Junior tranceaddict

i'm a junior in hs.. started listening to techno back with chemical brothers and crystal method/moby back in 7th grade (1998)

i listened to happy hardcore, and bad boy bill type of house/hardcore up intill 2 years ago when i heard some trance on http://www.mp3.com .. nordbeat lead to robert miles, and here i am.. been spinnin trance for a year and i love it. long live it

Old Post Jan-14-2001 20:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for londn Click here to Send londn a Private Message Add londn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FlyingEagle
tranceaddict in training

Smile

Right now i'm 19 years old and i started to listening to Techno/Trance in 1994 or 95. I've listened to Marusha, Westbam and Sven Väth all the time.

Old Post Jan-14-2001 20:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for FlyingEagle Click here to Send FlyingEagle a Private Message Visit FlyingEagle's homepage! Add FlyingEagle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancearmada
GARNIeR:adDICT

Talking

i am 19, got into the whole scene in 1994!

Old Post Jan-14-2001 21:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancearmada Click here to Send trancearmada a Private Message Add trancearmada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_mix
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by KieZie
i´m 18
been into trance since 95/96
Before trance I listened to hardcore

KieZie

I'm 21 and got into hardcore at the same time. After that were the Rave Mission and Mayday compilations, now I'm into hard house and uplifting trance. Once u get in, there's no way out.

Old Post Jan-14-2001 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_mix Click here to Send trance_mix a Private Message Add trance_mix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

Invisible Grin

I have spend 18 springs here on earth,this spring it will be 19 and I live on beatz eversince 'the first rebirth' of jones & stephenson was released,man that was awesome back then!Don't get me wrong,trance is my "eau de vie",but songs like they made back then,ain't commin' back!

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-14-2001 22:21  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shudder
Supreme tranceaddict

Im 17 turning 18 in 3 a few months. Have been into the scene since around 1996 when UK house/garage/techno started it off for me. Have been addicted ever since

Old Post Jan-14-2001 23:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shudder Click here to Send Shudder a Private Message Add Shudder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NightFly
tranceaddict in training

<~~~~ this addict is 18

Old Post Jan-14-2001 23:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for NightFly Click here to Send NightFly a Private Message Add NightFly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tich
Senior tranceaddict

Cool

Oh no seems like I'm the oldest so far!
35 last year. Into Trance since Pete Tong played Chicane - Offshore in '95 and Eugina-Salt Tank in '96.
Grace - especially Oakenfold & Osborne mixes also influenced me about the same time

Tich

Old Post Jan-15-2001 02:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tich Click here to Send Tich a Private Message Add Tich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID = OLD Track from 1998 [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarco V vs. Jens - "Loops & Tings Relooped" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread