Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound
Have you guys EVER won the cup?
no... so in the end you guys blow as much as us for every year you dont win the cup.
There can only be 1 winner... and not once in history have you guys won anything.
At least us pro-calgary fans are all educated and dont pretend like we win the stanley cup.
ahem.

The Canucks haven't and no one here is pretending they did. The Vancouver Millionaires won the Stanley Cup in 1914 though, so yes, the Cup has indeed been in Vancouver

quote:
Good thing Vancouver has Hedberg

I believe he is a solid goalie with plenty of playoff experience.

I was really happy when we picked him up at the Season. Like Cloutier, his season was quite erratic, but I always love watching him play because he's one of the top 5 puck handlers in the league, whereas Cloutier can't handle it to save his life. It bloody sucks to see Cloutier go out, and by the looks of it he won't be back for a while, but it really is clutch that we have Hedberg to back him up.

Old Post Apr-13-2004 14:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

this thread is money!

GO VANCOUVER!!!

Old Post Apr-13-2004 16:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound
No question about it.
Good thing Vancouver has Hedberg

I believe he is a solid goalie with plenty of playoff experience.

Fact. Miika and Johan were former teammates I think in 2000.
Just watch Johan launch the puck from the goalline and score on Miika.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-14-2004 00:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

just who do you think he is? ron hextall?

Old Post Apr-14-2004 00:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

KarateKid

hahahah i remember when hextall charged chelios! gold

i guess it's possible hedberg could actually score a goal, although highly unlikely

Old Post Apr-14-2004 02:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Cfire
Supreme tranceaddict

3-0 OWNED

Old Post Apr-14-2004 03:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Cfire Click here to Send Dr. Cfire a Private Message Add Dr. Cfire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

yea this is brutal

Old Post Apr-14-2004 03:48  Canada
j_spot
retired

I miss goalie fights
there used to be tonnes, and they always involved Hextall.
that guy was wicked

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
I miss goalie fights
there used to be tonnes, and they always involved Hextall.
that guy was wicked

the one between roy and vernon was classic too

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:13  Canada
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
The idiot in your story is comparable to most of the pro-Calgary fans on this thread Hold the cup over our head as much as you want, it's the one and only thing you guys have over us. Fuck, you haven't even won a goddamn playoff series SINCE then, and you'll have to wait another year in hopes of ending that wonderful little streak.

As for "ganging up on the moderator", he's brutally abusing his privileges and editing our posts... And no, I didn't think the game was lacklustre in the slightest, even Cherry was commenting today during coach's corner on how fast paced and exciting it was. Guess it wasn't as exciting for you guys because your team blows and looked incredibly out of place on the ice with us.

Just like tonights game huh? Yeah exactly. Vancouver got OWNED heavily.

Now you can STFU. And as for j_spot he's just having some fun. Get a life.

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

quote:
Originally posted by Thracky
Just like tonights game huh? Yeah exactly. Vancouver got OWNED heavily.

Now you can STFU. And as for j_spot he's just having some fun. Get a life.

why don't you stfu?

fuck

people like you piss me off

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:30  Canada
[CD-R!!!1!]

calgary played well

vancouver played like shit

seems that 'most' flames fans have no class

Old Post Apr-14-2004 04:31  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdeep old tune [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackV-One - "Dead cities" (Return of the Native remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread