Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Glenn-Holmes
Music Is My Passion

1. Markus Schulz
2. Armin Van Buuren
3. Above & Beyond
4. Terje Bakke
5. Perry O'Neil

Old Post Sep-14-2005 20:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn-Holmes Click here to Send Glenn-Holmes a Private Message Add Glenn-Holmes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cottcott44
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
Why isnt j00f at the top of the list

Traitor. Butt******. Im telling.

Yeah i know you were reacting like that . But the fact is that i never seen j00f live right now So i can't place him first just by listening GTG

But i'm sure john is amazing live, he seems to have good communication with crowd and that's what i like .
I hope you understand me

Tim Fishbeck - React
D Nox & Beckers - Jet Lag Slave
Johan Gielen - Physical Overdrive

Most awaited tune atm
The Digital Blonde - Synthology [Album]

Old Post Sep-14-2005 21:05  France
Click Here to See the Profile for cottcott44 Click here to Send cottcott44 a Private Message Add cottcott44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kaiser
Supreme tranceaddict

1 - PVD
2 - John Askew
3 - Nu-Nrg
4 - Ferry Corsten
5 - Eddie Halliwell

Old Post Sep-14-2005 21:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Kaiser Click here to Send Kaiser a Private Message Add Kaiser to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

quote:
Originally posted by cottcott44
But i'm sure john is amazing live, he seems to have good communication with crowd and that's what i like .
I hope you understand me

Good god no. Ive never seen him live either but hes still #1 in my vote. Im gonna tell everyone at the J00f board youre a big traitor who smells of turkey shit

Edit: God this is getting annoying. Every thread now has a Swamper post inserted to remind me to vote, but I cant vote cos it hasnt worked all afternoon

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Last edited by THE_Chris on Sep-14-2005 at 22:12

Old Post Sep-14-2005 21:55  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

James Zabiela
John Digweed
Desyn Masiello
Sasha
DJ Precision

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Sep-14-2005 22:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris

Edit: God this is getting annoying. Every thread now has a Swamper post inserted to remind me to vote, but I cant vote cos it hasnt worked all afternoon

Check your PMs

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-14-2005 22:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jp
Retired tranceaddict

So.. what's the score at the moment?

Old Post Sep-14-2005 22:39  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for jp Click here to Send jp a Private Message Add jp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
armadance
tranceaddict in training

AvB
Perry O'Neil
Orkidea
Markus Schulz
Nick Warren

Old Post Sep-14-2005 22:45  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for armadance Click here to Send armadance a Private Message Add armadance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by jp
So.. what's the score at the moment?

No updates till official results released - its fun being able to see where it stands right now though

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-14-2005 22:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavdave
The Quiet Beatle

1. Digweed
2. Sasha
3. Shiloh
4. Luke Chable
5. Phil K

Old Post Sep-14-2005 23:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for flavdave Click here to Send flavdave a Private Message Add flavdave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

01. FERRY CORSTEN

02. Marco Bailey
03. Above & Beyond
04. Marco V
05. Blank & Jones

https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Sep-14-2005 23:13  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sEpH
Ezlv

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
No updates till official results released - its fun being able to see where it stands right now though

whats your vote?

Old Post Sep-14-2005 23:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sEpH Click here to Send sEpH a Private Message Visit sEpH's homepage! Add sEpH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Eric Prydz Set [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMegamind - "Sturm Und Drang" (Pleasure Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread