Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What crazy stuff is the psycho saying?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

What crazy stuff is the psycho saying?

I thought it deserved it's own thread.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Oct-22-2014 02:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Why can't you just block my email idiota

Old Post Oct-22-2014 08:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
Why can't you just block my email idiota

because she needs proof to show that you are cyber stalking her. It is a florida law. If Melly gets a restraining order on you and you continue with these emails, they will toss you in jail mate. I know a kid that's sitting in a cell for the same exact thing. It gets to a point where it's called aggressive cyber stalking and florida doesn't take that lightly. The kid I know is currently serving his 2nd sentence which is 10 months, the first is 3 months.

I would highly suggest you leave her alone.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 12:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

Thank you Donnie. I also want to show everyone so you guys are careful with him. I doubt he would go anywhere in public but I think everyone should stay far, far, away because he is so delusional he might hurt himself or others.

This guy is really living in another planet. He is so far from reality.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Oct-22-2014 12:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

someone needs to be curb stomped....

Old Post Oct-22-2014 13:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
someone needs to be curb stomped....

Yeah you! Four teeth deep.

I'll see how long i can last, i really dont want to have to write to her.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:

and she obviously doesn't want you writing her.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 16:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

quote:

Leave her the hell alone tool box.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FallingMoon
techno two step

And the sad part about this is that it's been going on for a VERY LONG TIME. She has shown me the countless e-mails and some are downright scary.

You're lucky she hasn't notified the cops YET.
And she held out on outing you for a long time.
It's not healthy to keep these stupid shenanigans up. Your obsession is frightening.

If you're not getting help yet, you should and if you are - tell your psych that you have an infatuation with someone and it's becoming increasingly dangerous because you cannot leave them alone.

This isn't a game kid.

In memory of DarkAngel 1976 - 2009

Old Post Oct-22-2014 21:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon
And the sad part about this is that it's been going on for a VERY LONG TIME. She has shown me the countless e-mails and some are downright scary.

It's not healthy to keep these stupid shenanigans up. Your obsession is frightening.

If you're not getting help yet, you should and if you are - tell your psych that you have an infatuation with someone and it's becoming increasingly dangerous because you cannot leave them alone.

This isn't a game kid.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...4&forumid=43&s=

Old Post Oct-22-2014 21:15  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon

This isn't a game kid.

Please don't tell ant, he's the only real FLTA friend i have left, seriously.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 21:17  United States
FallingMoon
techno two step

quote:
Please don't tell ant, he's the only real FLTA friend i have left, seriously.

He doesn't even hang out with you! And besides, look at how you sound...having to hide who you are so a person could like you?

Just stop. Seriously. You've been harassing her for years. If a person does not reciprocate your feelings, it's time to leave them be - no? It's not like she's going to one day, suddenly, realize your loony bin ass is the one for her.

In memory of DarkAngel 1976 - 2009

Old Post Oct-22-2014 21:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What crazy stuff is the psycho saying?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksounds like pryda, what is it? [2006] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSisko - Light Over Me (Gate Of Light Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread