Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Trancey synths in non-trance tracks
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

Smile Trancey synths in non-trance tracks

The part that comes in at the 1 minute mark is genius imo

https://youtu.be/DfvoCs8IMks

Old Post May-07-2022 22:37  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't mean to shit on trance or anything, but during my short life I've had loads more fun with Bushman - No 1 Else and Haddaway - Rock My Heart than I've had with trance, so this might as well become a thread dedicated to this superior form of dance music.

I don't even know what this is supposed to be called but it used to slap like a stack of A4 when I was 9.

Old Post May-07-2022 23:41  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

The last track sounds like it could get a prog remix circa 1999 but it obviously sounds good on its own. The whole post slaps.

Old Post May-08-2022 15:44  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

BUMRUSH!!!!!!

Old Post May-08-2022 16:39  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post May-09-2022 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junglist
tranceaddict

Old Post May-10-2022 07:14  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for junglist Click here to Send junglist a Private Message Add junglist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch

Now I'm reminded of Nas - Hero

Old Post May-13-2022 13:09  South Korea
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by junglist

Wow bro. This is truly a junglist post.

Old Post May-13-2022 13:09  South Korea
ExOn
Still around

Welp, I guess this falls under that category. [

url]https://youtu.be/ZebUBXyJ9mY[/url]

If you can say in which other track that synth line has been used in I'd be happy because my mind is cloudy.

One of the few ones left

Old Post Jun-26-2022 07:42  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for ExOn Click here to Send ExOn a Private Message Add ExOn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MinsK
Tranceaddict supreme

Smoking ..umm..something

The A'z - Yadadamean [2006]

After if you go in the early 90s you will find LOOOOOTS of Dance tracks with this trancy synth influence.
Some artists examples: Corona, 2 Unlimited, Cappella, Culture Beat, ...

Last edited by MinsK on Jun-27-2022 at 12:45

Old Post Jun-27-2022 12:40  France
Click Here to See the Profile for MinsK Click here to Send MinsK a Private Message Add MinsK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

If you're going to have trancey synths in other genres, go full bonkers and just listen to some metalcore with synths or just plain electronicore, because the trance riffs feel like they don't belong there, but they're pretty much the logical conclusion of what you have when you add even more guitars to buttrock psy-trance. Nothing better than head-banging while reaching for the lasers.

"Attack Attack - Stick Stickly", which seems to have spearheaded this lovely nonsense, and "Electric Cowboy - Spaceman" is so much fun it also deserves a mention. Not the tranciest examples I can think of, but you can kind of go down the rabbit hole from here.

Last edited by Lira on Jun-27-2022 at 16:46

Old Post Jun-27-2022 16:41  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

people posting tracks that I would've literally never discovered on my own

Old Post Jun-27-2022 18:42  South Korea

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Trancey synths in non-trance tracks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback30sec melody. need ID! Thanks. [2004] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNick Base - You [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread