Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Mark Anthony is the shit, seems like he'd be a cool guy to just hang out with and grab a beer with.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jun-12-2012 13:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

I fucking love Mark Antthony.

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Jun-12-2012 14:12  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

I'd love to see Mark Anthony DJ live.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 15:22  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney

+1

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jun-12-2012 16:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney

it be more impressive if he could do it dead imo.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

So...where's the video?

Old Post Jun-12-2012 20:02  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

same place as the track list.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 20:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

i was there

Old Post Jun-12-2012 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
i was there

You probably were, its from the Deep Nights Holiday party. The one where the girls dressed up as elves. You can see DOOMBOT in the photo.

I'm waiting for my brother to sendspace the video file to me. The dancefloor is sparse which I know will make zyklon-jay laugh. The recording clips were done with a camcorder.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 00:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Do I see red levels, Mark?

You do, which makes me a hypocrite since I bitch about red levels all the time. Thing is, I was the opener, and the guys throwing the party turned the amp down so that I couldnt play louder than they would at peak hour. Well after the first hour people were showing up and I wanted it louder. I had people coming up to the booth to ask me to turn it up, so fuck it I ran it red.

Alot of people came up and personally thanked me for the music that night. It was a really well programmed opening set. I think I prepped for it by organizing my record box for an entire week beforehand. I remember cutting pieces of cue-tape to put on the ones I knew I wanted to drop. You have to cut it with a razor and lay it right on the spot that you want the needle to drop on. Makes it so much easier to cue in the dark. But yea, it was a legit set. I'd say the turning point musically was when I went from this:

into this:

It was a rave type party so obviously no age limit. This gorgeous girl that couldnt have been more than 17 or 18 was standing in the front of the booth dancing and just staring right into my eyes everytime I looked up. It was inspiring

Last track I played was this:

Last edited by DanceFloorPoet on Dec-28-2021 at 01:05

Old Post Jun-13-2012 00:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

i'm a school teacher, and i'll hump your leg once i see vid.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 01:02 
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

quote:
Originally posted by DanceFloorPoet
with a white and pink boa wrapped around my neck.

HAHA YES I REMEMBER THE BOA

Old Post Jun-13-2012 01:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Needed [2005] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSander Kleinenberg - "United In Rhythm" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread