Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > The story behind you and Ta
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pyro264jb
i'll be back

The story behind you and Ta

Who started you or how did you hear about Tranceaddict?

Tom showed me this site about 2 years ago when we were searching for music on Napster.

Old Post Apr-24-2003 11:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

i had always seen this site on id3 tags from mp3s, but never really posted. i was always on the rmf forums, i didn't really have time for two forums. plus i liked the rmf forums (color wise) better. but then they turned to hell and ta dragged me in! turned out for the better.

Old Post Apr-24-2003 11:41  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
butterfly
melissa

i think i heard about it when i was at tiesto at exit. but i cant remember from who or why... (maybe it was from john?)

Old Post Apr-24-2003 12:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for butterfly Click here to Send butterfly a Private Message Add butterfly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fundamental
65* Addict

I've almost been here for two years now... (Ah, the memories!)

I think I heard about TA from the old BXR forums...

www.ambiamusic.com

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."

Old Post Apr-24-2003 13:04  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Fundamental Click here to Send Fundamental a Private Message Visit Fundamental's homepage! Add Fundamental to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

mr. beema

Old Post Apr-24-2003 13:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Taub
Way Out East

napster

came here to dl the videos

Old Post Apr-24-2003 14:21  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Taub Click here to Send Taub a Private Message Add Taub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkFall01
Fernando Alonso

I found it on a search engine while looking for trance mp3s to download, that was like 3 years ago? Never decided to join the forums until 2 months ago

Old Post Apr-24-2003 14:38  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkFall01 Click here to Send DarkFall01 a Private Message Add DarkFall01 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LuNaSeA
presque rien

i forgot how i found out about tranceaddict but i would always come check out what the latest debate was....

one day i had a question about PvD and i went into the chatroom...said i had a question about pvd and billu laughed and told me to talk to arturo... it's history since then!!

but, Matt is the one that got me posting in the NY forums.. we met when we both interviewed mauro and just continued to talk thru IM.. and here i am!

Old Post Apr-24-2003 14:58  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for LuNaSeA Click here to Send LuNaSeA a Private Message Add LuNaSeA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beema
too deep

I think there was a thread on this before...so lemme remember what I wrote...

I think, I went to see Armin or Ferry or somebody at Glow. And I think I was wearing my Trance.nu shirt and dancing around in the front...and then this crazy kid with a turban asks me if I'm a TA, and I'm like "wtf is TA??"
and the rest is history

so baisically, it's all Amit's fault that I'm a TA
hehe

Take a trip... there's acid in my fridge...

Old Post Apr-24-2003 15:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for beema Click here to Send beema a Private Message Visit beema's homepage! Add beema to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdat
Jay Van Dat

oh my beema an evil T.nu peep

well me I heard about it from a friend in France whom I knew online since like 98/99 or something and he was big time into trance as was I and then he talked to me about TA I think I joined a year after

Old Post Apr-24-2003 16:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for jdat Click here to Send jdat a Private Message Add jdat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shamez214
Chasing the Cool

one day i asked my friend where he got all of his trance videos from. he gave me the link. boring, i know... but ive actually been here for a LONNGGGGG time. almost two years.

i'd pay any price just to get that back.

Old Post Apr-24-2003 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shamez214 Click here to Send Shamez214 a Private Message Visit Shamez214's homepage! Add Shamez214 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beema
too deep

quote:
Originally posted by jdat
oh my beema an evil T.nu peep

nah, don't worry, I almost never go there anymore

Take a trip... there's acid in my fridge...

Old Post Apr-24-2003 16:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for beema Click here to Send beema a Private Message Visit beema's homepage! Add beema to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > The story behind you and Ta
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackATTACHMENTS.....NOT Working ??????????? [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgoria - "Anni Mari" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread