Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Alibi - Eternity ---> What Remix Is This Version?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

Hello! Alibi - Eternity ---> What Remix Is This Version?

This is a version of Alibi - Eternity that DJ Tiesto played at the Zoom in Israel on 08.26.00...

It is not the following::I checked

Original Innercity Mix
Armin van Buuren's Rising Star Remix/Edit
The Thrillseeker's New Horizon Mix
The Thrillseeker's Eternal Mix
Vank Mix

Is this just an UNRELEASED version? Because as far as i know there are no other mixs.

Old Post Nov-23-2003 02:40  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

why are you so sure that its a remix of eternity?? maybe it could be some bootleg or something...

Old Post Nov-23-2003 04:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

what do u mean a bootleg?

not really sure what that means?

It definatley is Alibi - Eternity thats for sure....do u not think it is?...i am confused

Old Post Nov-23-2003 04:53  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
what do u mean a bootleg?

not really sure what that means?

It definatley is Alibi - Eternity thats for sure....do u not think it is?...i am confused

by bootleg i meant that maybe somebody did a remix of it, but didn't call it alibi - eternity, but instead called it like floorfiller - eternity or whatever...i don't know from the clip i wasn't convinced that it HAD to be a remix of it, but it did sound similar.

Old Post Nov-23-2003 04:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

oh ok i sorta see what u mean....so if it is a bootleg, thought, then it would be almost impossible to have IDed...right?

Old Post Nov-23-2003 05:01  Bahamas
RJOllos
Jessica Simpsons Soulmate

I'm gonna post this info in the Tiesto forum cuz i did a search of that forum and couldn't find any info on it. Though i doubt it will help.

Link to thread in Tiesto forum

Old Post Mar-29-2004 11:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RJOllos Click here to Send RJOllos a Private Message Visit RJOllos's homepage! Add RJOllos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Alibi - Eternity ---> What Remix Is This Version?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpun by Sven @ Kristal. This is a pretty well known track i think. HELP! [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJerome Isma-Ae & Melih Ask - "Nell" (Joe T Vannelli Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread