Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Best Laptop for producing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FuzzyGreen
Music Addict

Best Laptop for producing

Sometime in the near future I would like to get a good laptop computer so that I can have more flexibility about where I produce. Who makes a good laptop that can handle lots of plug-ins and audio apps?

Old Post Mar-29-2004 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzyGreen Click here to Send FuzzyGreen a Private Message Visit FuzzyGreen's homepage! Add FuzzyGreen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranquil010
Senior tranceaddict

g4 titanium powerbook with firewire external hard drive for session files

Old Post Mar-29-2004 23:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranquil010 Click here to Send Tranquil010 a Private Message Add Tranquil010 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzyGreen
Music Addict

Sorry, I should have been more clear, What PC notebook would be best for producing music so I can maintain compatibility with my current PC DAW.

Old Post Mar-30-2004 00:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzyGreen Click here to Send FuzzyGreen a Private Message Visit FuzzyGreen's homepage! Add FuzzyGreen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Subtle
Subreme tranceaddict

a laptop with a fast CPU, lots of RAM and a descent hard-drive.. with Firewire and USB

http://soundcloud.com/subtara

Old Post Mar-30-2004 12:43  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Subtle Click here to Send Subtle a Private Message Visit Subtle's homepage! Add Subtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Best Laptop for producing
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDesperately Need ID!!!!!!!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJose Amnesia - The Eternal (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread