Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004 > Zidane penalty vs England
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
evil_bastard
Newcastle United

On British TV they showed yesterday that Zidane vomited on the field before taking the last second penalty against England which won the game.

Do you think this was due to the pressure on him to score? Beckham had missed a penalty earlier which ultimately cost England the match. Or do you think he is too experienced for such a thing to happen to him and put it down to heat and physical exhaustion?

Last edited by evil_bastard on Jun-19-2004 at 23:06

Old Post Jun-19-2004 22:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for evil_bastard Click here to Send evil_bastard a Private Message Add evil_bastard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Smitty20
Supreme tranceaddict

I never noticed that...but it's quite disgusting. I'd say it was probably a bit of both. I still wish he had curled it wide tough.

Old Post Jun-20-2004 00:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Smitty20 Click here to Send Dj Smitty20 a Private Message Visit Dj Smitty20's homepage! Add Dj Smitty20 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turbonium
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Smitty20
I never noticed that...but it's quite disgusting.

It's just barf.

Old Post Jun-20-2004 00:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Turbonium Click here to Send Turbonium a Private Message Add Turbonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A.J.
Back from the dead

If you have ever played a really, really, really hard game of soccer (football) before, then you will know what it is like.

It's bloody tiring!!!!

I'd say it was mostly due to exhaustion and fatigue, but maybe a little bit because of the pressure.

Old Post Jun-20-2004 05:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for A.J. Click here to Send A.J. a Private Message Add A.J. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chesco
out to lunch

definately down to the heat.

Did any one know that jon koller was put on a siline(sp) drip after the latvia game after he sweated of 5 kg's of weight. Thats fuckin crazy.

Old Post Jun-20-2004 10:40  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for chesco Click here to Send chesco a Private Message Add chesco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by chesco
definately down to the heat.

Did any one know that jon koller was put on a siline(sp) drip after the latvia game after he sweated of 5 kg's of weight. Thats fuckin crazy.

hmm, man thats bad, I think they need to make more precautions with this tournament....

Old Post Jun-20-2004 10:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evil_bastard
Newcastle United

I think they should be playing these games a little later. The 5pm kickoffs tend to be much slower games because of the heat. Better atmosphere watching games at night as well! Most of the players in the tournament are not used to playing in anything like this heat.

Last edited by evil_bastard on Jun-20-2004 at 11:12

Old Post Jun-20-2004 11:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for evil_bastard Click here to Send evil_bastard a Private Message Add evil_bastard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evil_bastard
Newcastle United

Just noticed it's all 7.45 kick offs until the final from now on so no more of this 5pm shite.

Old Post Jun-20-2004 11:58  England
noikeee
dubstep convert

ugh that's gross

i agree that 5pm is way too early. if you notice all the goal-less games have been at 5pm

Old Post Jun-20-2004 15:20  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004 > Zidane penalty vs England
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune ID #2 [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHemstock & Jennings presents H2J - "Santiago" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread