Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004 > QF: Holland - Sweden (26 June)
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Asperge
House DJ

QF: Holland - Sweden (26 June)

Our next victim on our road to the european title

Old Post Jun-23-2004 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ryo
oyr

Don't overreact But Sweden, I don't know, we could win. Denmark proved they can't handle attacking teams very well. And maybe we get a mental boost from tonight

ID1 ID2 ID3 ID4 ID5

Old Post Jun-23-2004 22:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ryo Click here to Send ryo a Private Message Add ryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

Sweden for sure, no doubt about it.

Old Post Jun-23-2004 22:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Soeder
Supreme tranceaddict

sweden have a defence problem, specially their fullbacks!
but watch out for the strikers (henke & zlatan)!!!

Old Post Jun-23-2004 22:38  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Soeder Click here to Send Soeder a Private Message Add Soeder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gdj^
Senior tranceaddict

Holland all the way.. they win..

Old Post Jun-24-2004 04:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for gdj^ Click here to Send gdj^ a Private Message Visit gdj^'s homepage! Add gdj^ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djrenco
nonstop2k.com

Holland win!

Old Post Jun-24-2004 05:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for djrenco Click here to Send djrenco a Private Message Visit djrenco's homepage! Add djrenco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcooz

quote:
Originally posted by djrenco
Holland win!

I hope so

Old Post Jun-24-2004 07:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for marcooz Click here to Send marcooz a Private Message Visit marcooz's homepage! Add marcooz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TJM
Senior tranceaddict

I reckon holland, theyv had a dodgy start but player for player they are a better side than sweden.

Old Post Jun-24-2004 08:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for TJM Click here to Send TJM a Private Message Add TJM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raoel
just addicted

I think holland will win.

We have got better players. Then again, Sweden is a strong team with good strikers; Zlatan en Larsson and a good player on their midfield; Ljungberg.

But we've got Van Nistelrooy en worlds best winger; Arjen Robben.
and all the other players are world class players. I think we're better on every position except for the right wing.
Ljungberg is better then Vd Meyde.

I think Holland is gonna win with 3-1

check my website:
www.riechels.nl

Old Post Jun-24-2004 08:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for raoel Click here to Send raoel a Private Message Visit raoel's homepage! Add raoel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Gerrit
Senior tranceaddict

if we play the same against czech, with no stupid faults, and no stupid referree, we COULD win! Holland has good players, and it is a Team now. Watch out, we can get very far now!

Old Post Jun-24-2004 09:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Gerrit Click here to Send DJ Gerrit a Private Message Visit DJ Gerrit's homepage! Add DJ Gerrit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djrenco
nonstop2k.com

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Gerrit
if we play the same against czech, with no stupid faults, and no stupid referree, we COULD win! Holland has good players, and it is a Team now. Watch out, we can get very far now!

agreed!

Old Post Jun-24-2004 09:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for djrenco Click here to Send djrenco a Private Message Visit djrenco's homepage! Add djrenco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hanki
... Timewritin'

Holland will have a tough game against Sweden, but I think, that they'll smash'em!!! Why they'll win this quarterfinal game ? Answer is simple - they'll win the trophy!

Holland - Sweden 1:0

Old Post Jun-24-2004 14:54  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Hanki Click here to Send Hanki a Private Message Visit Hanki's homepage! Add Hanki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004 > QF: Holland - Sweden (26 June)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnyone know this tune?? - "They say Im crazy..." [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz feat. Andy Moor - "Daydream" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread