Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > M.U.T.E. - "Missed Beat" (DuMonde Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance&Acid
tranceaddict

Confused Unknown Track1 from DJ Aaron Simpson mix

Hey,
I'm hoping someone can give me a hand... I've got a couple of tracks I need ID'd from some DJ Aaron Simpson mixes.

Please have a listen to the sample and let me know. That would be awesome if anybody can help... then maybe I can hunt it down on vinyl...

I'll put the second MP3 in the next thread (stupid guide only let me post 1 file per thread).

Old Post Sep-11-2004 12:21  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance&Acid Click here to Send Trance&Acid a Private Message Add Trance&Acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

M.U.T.E. - Missed Beat (DuMonde Remix)

Old Post Sep-11-2004 15:09  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance&Acid
tranceaddict

Invisible Grin nice nice NICE!!!

Thanks....

That's way helpful
I can't believe it... I've had those tracks for maybe a year sitting in my computer waiting to be ID'd, and within an hour or so of posting both the tracks had been ID'd!!! That's way cool... If I'd have known about these forums B 4 I would definatly have used them...

Anyway it's off to the internet for me to go and buy them on vinyl!!

Old Post Sep-11-2004 15:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance&Acid Click here to Send Trance&Acid a Private Message Add Trance&Acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > M.U.T.E. - "Missed Beat" (DuMonde Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance from 1999 id this baby! maybe uk tune? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndrew Mclauchlan - Love Story [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread