Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Help: ID for track from Ferry Corsten @ Vision 1/1/05...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RJT
last minute disco

Help: ID for track from Ferry Corsten @ Vision 1/1/05...

So all day today I've been humming three words in my head... "Take me home." More specifically they are the only three words I remember from a track Ferry spun on NYD in Chicago. it was a womans voice, and I remember there being this long drawn out break with basically only the vocals that just sent chills down my spine.

I know it's vague, but if anyone can help I'd appreciate it. And if it's a track I should already know because "everyone" knows it, my bad, I guess I showed up late :-)

Peace, Cheers,

RJT

Old Post Jan-14-2005 04:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neile
Supreme tranceaddict

it sounds to me like "No one on Earth" by Above and Beyond, the Gabrial and Dresden remix!! The lyrics go:

Take me home with you
No one earht knows me like you do

Old Post Jan-14-2005 04:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neile Click here to Send neile a Private Message Visit neile's homepage! Add neile to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

WOOO HOOO!

That's it! Bought the three mixes already at Anjuna Beats and about to start playing!

Thank you so much. You made my day.

You know if you just stay out of the "My stuff/style is better than your weak style..." arguing the TA forums are one of the most helpful groups of people I have ever met!

Thank you for helping me again!

Peace, Cheers,

RJT

Old Post Jan-14-2005 04:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D&GGIRL
Supreme tranceaddict

Yea, I remember hearing that! I love the Gabriel & Dresden mix. It's on their Bloom CD #2 which I got recently. Hopefully we'll get to see Above & Beyond in Chicago soon.

I agree with you as far as people being helpful on here. I've actually checked out a lot of different dj's/music that I had never heard of or listened to after finding out about them on here.

Old Post Jan-14-2005 05:09  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for D&GGIRL Click here to Send D&GGIRL a Private Message Visit D&GGIRL's homepage! Add D&GGIRL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrSquirrel
Auf Wiedersehen

No One On Earth is a mint tune.

I doubt you could go to a single big trance dj show these days and not hear that tune....everyone plays it. And unlike some of the other tunes everyone plays, it is actually good

MrS

-"Reality" is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.

Old Post Jan-14-2005 05:24  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for MrSquirrel Click here to Send MrSquirrel a Private Message Visit MrSquirrel's homepage! Add MrSquirrel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj2kTA
?

quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
No One On Earth is a mint tune.

I doubt you could go to a single big trance dj show these days and not hear that tune....everyone plays it. And unlike some of the other tunes everyone plays, it is actually good

MrS

ha..its not nearly as good as anything by Sasha or Zabiela jk

Old Post Jan-14-2005 06:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj2kTA Click here to Send dj2kTA a Private Message Add dj2kTA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wolverine16
Pilgrim Pete

"All of your musical tastes are horrible! I know the true history of trance and therefore I will judge everything you say. Armin, Markus, PVD, they have no talent!"...Haha, the music discussion forum has become a tougher battleground than the Sunni Triangle in Iraq. When did going out on the weekend and listening to music with friends stop being about having fun?

Seriously though, that is a good track. If you're ordering songs from Anjunabeats, I would recommend also getting Smith & Pledger - Forever (Aspekt Vocal Mix). Not as unique a voice as Zoe Johnston, but another good Anjuna vocal track with some spacey elements. It's been in my head for a few days. Peace.

Thurs May 15: Influence @ Tini Martini w/ Kris B. vs. Nosmo, Rikler & Mike Palmeri
Thurs June 5: Under the Influence @ Tini Martini w/Mathias Matthew, Jack Kim & more TBA

Old Post Jan-14-2005 06:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wolverine16 Click here to Send wolverine16 a Private Message Visit wolverine16's homepage! Add wolverine16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wolverine16
Pilgrim Pete

quote:
Originally posted by dj2kTA

Haha, exactly. That Ory kid really needs a girlfriend or something to take his mind off trying to destroy Armin.

Thurs May 15: Influence @ Tini Martini w/ Kris B. vs. Nosmo, Rikler & Mike Palmeri
Thurs June 5: Under the Influence @ Tini Martini w/Mathias Matthew, Jack Kim & more TBA

Old Post Jan-14-2005 07:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wolverine16 Click here to Send wolverine16 a Private Message Visit wolverine16's homepage! Add wolverine16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16
"All of your musical tastes are horrible! I know the true history of trance and therefore I will judge everything you say. Armin, Markus, PVD, they have no talent!"...Haha, the music discussion forum has become a tougher battleground than the Sunni Triangle in Iraq. When did going out on the weekend and listening to music with friends stop being about having fun?

n00b

didnt you know that "internet" is the native american word for "place where young buffalo do battle"

honestly i have no idea why people continue to bash people for liking certain djs or a certain style, but at least now they have it confined to just one thread instead of three or four popping up a day.

Old Post Jan-14-2005 16:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

quote:
Originally posted by dj2kTA

'atta boy, Tommy!

Surprisingly I like this at like 144 BPM whereas most of the music I listen to is between 130-134 BPM. I also hate the vocal mix of this song (not surprisingly).

Old Post Jan-14-2005 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrSquirrel
Auf Wiedersehen

I did not say it was better than Sasha.....and I don't know much Zabiela.

But I was not speaking of the prog leaning stuff.

Why the fuck am I defending myself.

Bah....got to pack...flight leaves for Copenhagen in 6 and a half hours

MrS

-"Reality" is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.

Old Post Jan-14-2005 21:35  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for MrSquirrel Click here to Send MrSquirrel a Private Message Visit MrSquirrel's homepage! Add MrSquirrel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj2kTA
?

quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
I did not say it was better than Sasha.....and I don't know much Zabiela.

But I was not speaking of the prog leaning stuff.

Why the fuck am I defending myself.

Bah....got to pack...flight leaves for Copenhagen in 6 and a half hours

MrS

Denmark huh? Sounds fun. I wish I could go back to Europe. Have fun Steve!! Take lots of pics too!

Old Post Jan-15-2005 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj2kTA Click here to Send dj2kTA a Private Message Add dj2kTA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Help: ID for track from Ferry Corsten @ Vision 1/1/05...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track GREAT melody please help [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWerkstadt - "D-Magick" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread