Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Vocal Trance Mix cd giveaway by Dj Veryfine
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
718trance

Vocal Trance Mix cd giveaway by Dj Veryfine

Hello Trance Dancers!!!!!!

This is Dj Veryfine coming to you from www.downshiftradio.com. I like to spin vinyl and my favorite genre of music is vocal, euro-style and hard Trance. I have a new mix out which I named it "Relate" part 2. It's a 75 min pure vocal trance mix set, all the tracks are separated. No more of those 1 track cds. Very annoying. Please be advised that the cds are always free, except packing and shipping for mail out (4$). If you would like to receive a copy of the mix on a cd, email me your mailing address to: veryfine@downshiftradio.com[/email] and I will respond back to you.

Here's the track list:
Dj Veryfine presents: RELATE 2 A vocal trance experience

Intro - Kraze "The Party" 1988

01. Sash!- Just Around The Hill- Doug Laurent vocal mix- X-IT

02. Prism- Edge Of Heaven- Titty Twister

03. Ayu- Connected-Talla 2XLC rmx- Drizzly

04. Noemi- Y.O.U- Green Court rmx- Dance Jive

05. DJK- I Like Chopin (Rainy Daza)- Pulsedriver rmx- Aqualoop

06. E-Motion feat. Mr. Mister's Richard Page- Broken Wings- Sunbeam rmx- Netrecord-z

07. Motorcycle- As The Rush Comes- Gabriel & Dresden rmx- Armada

08. Dj Quicksilver presents Base Unique- Always On My Mind- Ministry Of Sounds

09. N-Trance- Forever- Voodoo & Serano rmx- All Around The World

10. Interactive- Forever Young- Dos or Die

11. Symphonic- Bolero- CJ Stone rmx- Kontor

Outro- Adios, Mucha Suerte

You can catch Dj Veryfine live on www.downshiftradio.com every Friday nights 10pm to 12am EST, the archive airs on Mondays 10am to 12pm.

DSR Guide weekly newsletter: www.downshiftradio.com/newsletter.html

History of Downshift: www.downshiftradio.com/about.html

Contact info: [email]veryfine@downshiftradio.com

If a company can mix fruits and make a drink then the dj can mix the music and make you dance

Dj Veryfine
--End Of Trancemission--

Old Post Mar-21-2005 19:58 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matthias
RIP TXTA

Old Post Mar-22-2005 01:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Matthias Click here to Send Matthias a Private Message Add Matthias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

"DJ Veryfine" has spammed these boards a couple of times already. Kindly far cough.

Old Post Mar-22-2005 01:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rememberence_ Click here to Send Rememberence_ a Private Message Add Rememberence_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
718trance

Thanks for the support and for the comment. Good night and keep trance unspammed

Old Post Mar-22-2005 01:12 
DJ_Octane
Trance Nukka

quote:
Originally posted by Matthias

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA

Old Post Mar-22-2005 01:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Octane Click here to Send DJ_Octane a Private Message Visit DJ_Octane's homepage! Add DJ_Octane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
718trance

Hello-

I noticed that there was some love for me and much hatred, but its all good. Thanks for the replies ppl, keep them coming.

End Of TranceMission
-Dj Veryfine till the last record spins

-Check me out every friday nights, live on www.downshiftradio.com from 10pm to 12am EST on the Veryfine Sessions.

Goodnight All-

Old Post Mar-23-2005 00:17 
D Dubya
Deeper

quote:
Originally posted by 718trance
Hello-

I noticed that there was some love for me and much hatred, but its all good. Thanks for the replies ppl, keep them coming.

End Of TranceMission
-Dj Veryfine till the last record spins

-Check me out every friday nights, live on www.downshiftradio.com from 10pm to 12am EST on the Veryfine Sessions.

Goodnight All-

no one said anything nice.

Old Post Mar-23-2005 00:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frisco
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
no one said anything nice.

thats what I was thinking....I think he misread Packers post!!

Old Post Mar-23-2005 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frisco Click here to Send Frisco a Private Message Add Frisco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tmft
music & gum make me happy

daydreamer, please delete this...he's been booted already from TA for spamming. AND he's not from Texas.

If a Texas DJ promotes their stuff, I'll give it a listen, but this guy has no redeeming qualities.

AM I TOO SEXY?????

Old Post Mar-23-2005 00:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tmft Click here to Send tmft a Private Message Add tmft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
daydreamer
disco baby

quote:
Originally posted by tmft
daydreamer, please delete this...he's been booted already from TA for spamming. AND he's not from Texas.

If a Texas DJ promotes their stuff, I'll give it a listen, but this guy has no redeeming qualities.

she snaps her fingers and i'm there, boy i tell you wha'

Old Post Mar-23-2005 01:28  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for daydreamer Click here to Send daydreamer a Private Message Add daydreamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Vocal Trance Mix cd giveaway by Dj Veryfine
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChristopher Lawrence - Temptation Track #4 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCarrisa Mondavi - Solid Ground (Fade Vocal Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread