Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > (New Mix) Pacific Trance-isions 082 - Mixed By Dave Molina
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ_Octane
Trance Nukka

(New Mix) Pacific Trance-isions 082 - Mixed By Dave Molina

Hey guys,

Finished this mix and wanted to share it with you guys. I had a tough time recording it, but I really wanted to put these songs down before they got any older...

Any feedback on phrasing and keying is most appreciated. With the system I was on, some of the transitions were rough so I know that much : )

Thanks for checking it out!!!

Pacific Trance-isions Week 082 - Mixed by Dave Molina (2005-03-27): Download

Tracklisting:

1. Musikman - Air (Robert Gitelman Remix) [Bulletproof]
2. Sunblind - Believe (Arc In The Sky Dub) [Monster Tunes]
3. Filo & Peri Featuring Fisher - Closer Now (Whiteroom Remix) [Empire State Recordings]
4. Haak - Bedlam [Club Elite]
5. O Callaghan V Kearney - Restricted Motion (John Askew Remix) [Discover]
6. Vadik - Fate [In Trance We Trust]
7. Absent Minds - Stranger World [Unknown]
8. Pulser - Cloudwalking 2005 [ATCR]
9. Thomas Datt - Alone (Orignial Mix) [Discover Promo]

Last edited by DJ_Octane on Mar-29-2005 at 03:08

Old Post Mar-29-2005 01:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Octane Click here to Send DJ_Octane a Private Message Visit DJ_Octane's homepage! Add DJ_Octane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tmft
music & gum make me happy

Dave, is this what I snatched from you at Eternal? I'm sorry I was rude, my thought process was "oooh..free Cd. I want. Give me."

I liked it. Nice to see you tag-teaming with Packer on Saturday. Those break-dancers were fearless, head-spinning on a concrete floor.

AM I TOO SEXY?????

Old Post Mar-29-2005 01:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tmft Click here to Send tmft a Private Message Add tmft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Octane
Trance Nukka

You weren't rude at all sweetie!!!

I felt bad that I hadn't offered one to ya sooner. I still get scared to give my mixes to TAs for some reason : )

It was the same mix. Did you like it? I tried to not play at sych a high energy level on this one. Hopefully it turned out that way.

Old Post Mar-29-2005 01:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Octane Click here to Send DJ_Octane a Private Message Visit DJ_Octane's homepage! Add DJ_Octane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMP
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-29-2005 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMP Click here to Send AMP a Private Message Visit AMP's homepage! Add AMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Octane
Trance Nukka

Get back to your show, fool!!!

LOL

Old Post Mar-29-2005 02:05  United States
AMP
Supreme tranceaddict

lol ok

Old Post Mar-29-2005 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMP Click here to Send AMP a Private Message Visit AMP's homepage! Add AMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > (New Mix) Pacific Trance-isions 082 - Mixed By Dave Molina
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBeautiful trance track played by Airwave in Progrez Episode 31 (25 July 2007) [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMomu - "Donner Pass" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread