Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > The Space Cowboy - Crazy Talk
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
UrNotRdy4Me
tranceaddict in training

Id Needed!!!

Old Post May-02-2005 17:53  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for UrNotRdy4Me Click here to Send UrNotRdy4Me a Private Message Add UrNotRdy4Me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vrahnos
In the mix

sample is not working

Old Post May-03-2005 09:24  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for vrahnos Click here to Send vrahnos a Private Message Add vrahnos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UrNotRdy4Me
tranceaddict in training

Are you sure? It does for me...

Old Post May-03-2005 18:19  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for UrNotRdy4Me Click here to Send UrNotRdy4Me a Private Message Add UrNotRdy4Me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nightguy
Senior tranceaddict

works for me, but i don't know what the track is.

Old Post May-04-2005 00:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for nightguy Click here to Send nightguy a Private Message Add nightguy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sEpH
Ezlv

very popular tune.. cannot remember title :O

Old Post May-04-2005 22:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sEpH Click here to Send sEpH a Private Message Visit sEpH's homepage! Add sEpH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Forgotten One
Junior tranceaddict

I don't know that tune but it's fuked ^

When it gets id' I want it!

"The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and see only himself, exactly how he is. It shows us nothing more or less, than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts. This mirror gives us neither knowlege, or truth. Men have wasted away in front of it, even gone mad. It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live."

Old Post May-04-2005 22:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Forgotten One Click here to Send Forgotten One a Private Message Add Forgotten One to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MessiahProject
Supreme tranceaddict

The track is The Space Cowboy - Crazy Talk.

There are quite a lot of different mixes out there - some with vocals, dont know which one yours is though.

MP

Old Post May-05-2005 09:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for MessiahProject Click here to Send MessiahProject a Private Message Visit MessiahProject's homepage! Add MessiahProject to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > The Space Cowboy - Crazy Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdi-di-di-disco! [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDave Robertson - "Allrights" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread