Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Armand Van Helden @ Redlite
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rongerabbit
Ed Bangers Crew

Armand Van Helden @ Redlite

hmmm, well this guy can mix anything and will absolutely destroy red-lite, too bad it is red-lite though.

Hope to see some of you come out for this.

I know Malek wanted to see him.
It was one of the best nights at Aria too apparently last time he came, which was ages ago.

Peace John

PS: July 16th

Old Post May-31-2005 18:49  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for rongerabbit Click here to Send rongerabbit a Private Message Visit rongerabbit's homepage! Add rongerabbit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

I'm there.

Old Post May-31-2005 18:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
antz66
Suspended User

shit y red lite though no1 downtown could have booked him

Old Post May-31-2005 19:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for antz66 Click here to Send antz66 a Private Message Add antz66 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by antz66
shit y red lite though no1 downtown could have booked him

no one has the balls

Old Post May-31-2005 19:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
morsy
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

im in

Old Post May-31-2005 20:38  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for morsy Click here to Send morsy a Private Message Add morsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunKenLouis
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by malek
no one has the balls

no one wants to loose money

nuance

Old Post May-31-2005 21:06  Seychelles
Click Here to See the Profile for FunKenLouis Click here to Send FunKenLouis a Private Message Visit FunKenLouis's homepage! Add FunKenLouis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
no one wants to loose money

nuance

thats what I said, no balls to take any risks.

no nuance

Old Post May-31-2005 21:11 
FunKenLouis
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by malek
thats what I said, no balls to take any risks.

no nuance

taking a risk means havin a chance to make money

knowing theres no way you make cash is being stupid

2ieme nuance

Old Post May-31-2005 21:25  Seychelles
Click Here to See the Profile for FunKenLouis Click here to Send FunKenLouis a Private Message Visit FunKenLouis's homepage! Add FunKenLouis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
taking a risk means havin a chance to make money

knowing theres no way you make cash is being stupid

2ieme nuance

charging ridiculous amounts of money at the door is a sure (and stupid) way to loose money.

It explains why the first time he came was a miss.

45$-55$ and over for him at the door is crazy.

same thing for Jeff Mills, how much was it at the door 45$+ ?

They're huge djs but unknown by the young crowds, charging alot won't attract the young crowd (main clients of afterhours).

anyhow, we had another great example of my theory, 88$ at the door, empty hiphop room at swirl, hiphop crowd is young, HUUUUUGE money lost ( no need to say how much ).

Old Post May-31-2005 21:32 
FunKenLouis
Supreme tranceaddict

tu sais pas dekoi tu parles

you have NO IDEA of how many people you have to bring in PAYING FULL PRICE... paying your staff... paying yours bills... everyhting... to make a little bit of money

thank you for STFU

lol

Old Post May-31-2005 21:52  Seychelles
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

Since I know you're in the loop, Louis, tell me something: which dj's can ARIA be sure to make a profit off? Even if it's a very marginal profit. Oh yeah, the hip hop room at SWIRL wasn't empty, it was the furthest thing from empty when I left at 930 AM. It's nothing in comparison to the trance room but nonetheless it wasn't EMPTY.

Old Post May-31-2005 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

ok man si tu veux pas discuter dis moi pas que "je sais pas de quoi je parles".

ca c'est la phrase classique pour echapper aux dicussions.

ton staff et les bills c'est des frais recurents, faut que tu les payes que ton club soit vide ou pas, que tu fasses un party ou pas. Je vois pas ce que ca fait dans une discussion sur les djs a profits.

anyways man, buisness 101.

Old Post May-31-2005 22:53 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Armand Van Helden @ Redlite
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed a acid techno track i.d'd [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Hamill - "Access Psychatron" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread