Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > club insomnia in dallas?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xstalkrx
Supreme tranceaddict

club insomnia in dallas?

Friend was telling me about this place. any reviews?

Old Post Aug-18-2005 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xstalkrx Click here to Send xstalkrx a Private Message Add xstalkrx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ricky Tan
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, it depends what u are into. Music is trance, and some harder styles of trance and techno, which is the only reason I have gone. The club opens Sunday Morn at 4am and closes at 8 am. Yes really late. The actual club is a all nude strip club before 4am.

The people at insomnia are not raver kids although you will see some. The are metrosexual dudes all cracked out as any one may expect. And the girls I would say for the most part are hot and definately sexually active in their community! Gonna cost any where between $10 and 20 to get in. Cover changes all the time.

I would say go w/ a group of friends an check it out. If it's not for u then just don't go back.

Edit: It's not club insomnia. Insomnia refers to the after hour event.

The Clubhouse is the establishment.

Old Post Aug-18-2005 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ricky Tan Click here to Send Ricky Tan a Private Message Add Ricky Tan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ArmandoC
ese's of the east sie

and that my friends is all the info you need to know.

Old Post Aug-18-2005 16:16  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for ArmandoC Click here to Send ArmandoC a Private Message Visit ArmandoC's homepage! Add ArmandoC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davemolina
Team Westphal

Hmmmm...strippers and Trance?

Dirk, think I'm gonna be visiting REAL soon!!!

Meat is Murder...tasty, tasty murder.

Old Post Aug-18-2005 17:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for davemolina Click here to Send davemolina a Private Message Visit davemolina's homepage! Add davemolina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D Dubya
Deeper

Dude, you totally should. I have to go to this place and I need someone to go with.... We will start our night there early

Old Post Aug-18-2005 22:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davemolina
Team Westphal

Word. Anyone know who to contact about possibly playing a guest spot there?

Old Post Aug-18-2005 22:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for davemolina Click here to Send davemolina a Private Message Visit davemolina's homepage! Add davemolina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ricky Tan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by davemolina
Word. Anyone know who to contact about possibly playing a guest spot there?

Well I know DJ Ragman (fairly good friends w/ him)and their are other guys that play as well. DJ's Radar and Shaolin and another guy Juice aka Charlie Pivot plays sometimes. So it's pretty much their gig and kinda closed off to anyone else. But who knows anything is possible.

Old Post Aug-19-2005 13:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ricky Tan Click here to Send Ricky Tan a Private Message Add Ricky Tan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SID133
pizza.....

the strip club lets you take in your own alcohol but i dont know if the club lets you

last time we went we didnt stick around for the insomnia part.

take lots of one$ Dirk

The Night-mare LIFE-IN-DEATH was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold."

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Old Post Aug-19-2005 15:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SID133 Click here to Send SID133 a Private Message Add SID133 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zild
Ten City

I've been there once. It's not bad. The guy is right though, everyone is cracked out. The kids were looking at us kind of funny because we stood out like sore thumbs, maybe because we don't do drugs. But we were with Chad Kremer and he was tearing it up so they gave some respect. I'd go back, but I do wonder why the police haven't raided it yet.

Latest Mix

Old Post Aug-19-2005 16:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zild Click here to Send Zild a Private Message Add Zild to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D Dubya
Deeper

quote:
Originally posted by Zild
I've been there once. It's not bad. The guy is right though, everyone is cracked out. The kids were looking at us kind of funny because we stood out like sore thumbs, maybe because we don't do drugs. But we were with Chad Kremer and he was tearing it up so they gave some respect. I'd go back, but I do wonder why the police haven't raided it yet.

maybe it was your hair

Old Post Aug-19-2005 17:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davemolina
Team Westphal

LOL @ Jacob's hair!!!

That kinda sucks its closed off some. Still wouldn't mind checking it out.

Old Post Aug-19-2005 18:20  United States
Ph03n1x
Beautiful Creature

quote:
I'd go back, but I do wonder why the police haven't raided it yet.

Did they raid Heaven? I haven't heard about the place lately, only Insomnia.

"Life is simple. You make choices and never look back."

Old Post Aug-19-2005 18:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ph03n1x Click here to Send Ph03n1x a Private Message Add Ph03n1x to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > club insomnia in dallas?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread