Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > What's going on around town on hallow's eve?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

Question What's going on around town on hallow's eve?

So I partied like a madman over the weekend but I still feel like throwing on my costume and having some fun. Doesn't have to be an EDM playing venue. Got any suggestions?

Old Post Nov-01-2005 00:12  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Time2Burn
TOTA Beacon

Hmmm. Lets see. Check your local movie listings. I know the Royal is showing Friday the 13th in 3D and of course The Bloor has the Rocky Horror Picture show <- If ya wanna see some real freaks check that.

Otherwise dress up and hand out candy. I love taking the piss out of the older kids taking advantage of the free candy. These 2 just came by with some cool home made buckets but no customes... I was like wtf!?! You made buckets for candy but no costume? Here have a gum drop - if you want more candy you have to gimme some blood.

fun times.

Old Post Nov-01-2005 00:19  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Time2Burn Click here to Send Time2Burn a Private Message Add Time2Burn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

There is a street party on church street tonight where they shut off the street and most of the bars are open late.
Its pretty big and has a sort of mardi gras like feel to it.

If anyone is thinking of going (or doing anything else for that matter) let me know, I'm feeling the same way as Tordan.I live right around the corner from church street.

Message me of call, 416 305 7278

-Shanny

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Nov-01-2005 00:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

That's awesome Josh!! Exactly what I was looking for. I'll give you a shout once the damn trick-or-treaters stop banging on my door.

Old Post Nov-01-2005 00:50  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

No worries dude!
Anyone else who wants to please feel free!

Where Are The Tunes?

Old Post Nov-01-2005 00:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

What's the matter, no one else going out tonight?

Its not like there were all kinds of crazy parties to tire everyone out this weekend or anything.

Where Are The Tunes?

Old Post Nov-01-2005 02:50  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > What's going on around town on hallow's eve?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuke Fair - Live @ Sweet Chili 04-13-07 ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHarry Choo Choo Romero - "I Go Back" (Wink Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread