Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Best Trailers Ever?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjConfessions
Senior tranceaddict

Best Trailers Ever?

1. Having seen Jarhead last nite, i was presented with the bundled trailer for Munich. Good trailer. so, what is the best trailer you have ever fucking seen? I think Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers was ill

2 there is a website called gametrailers.com which hosts video games videos forever. is there a similar site for movie trailers (which would help this thread

...known from a videotape the two made when they met in March... in Dresdens home, Dresden amputated Gabriels penis and Dresden and Gabriel ate the penis together...Gabriel had insisted that Dresden bite his penis off; this did not work.. Dresden used a knife. When that knife turned out to be too blunt, Dresden used a sharper knife to slice the penis off. Gabriel apparently tried to eat his share of his own penis..but could not because it was too..."chewy". Dresden then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic.

Old Post Nov-08-2005 01:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjConfessions Click here to Send DjConfessions a Private Message Visit DjConfessions's homepage! Add DjConfessions to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spartan
Looking Up

^ i def. agree w/ the LOTR trailers. I remember the Two Towers one had Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell playing in the background and was really badass.

I also remember when i was younger going crazy over the Independence Day trailers.

Old Post Nov-08-2005 02:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Add Spartan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: ERROR!

Kong is King!

Old Post Nov-08-2005 02:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

i remember as a kid going nuts over the mortal kombat trailer for the video game not the movie.

Old Post Nov-08-2005 03:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

i remember almost shitting a brick seeing the trailer of the pokemon 2 movie. i was gonna die. and the movie turned out a flop.

the gameboy games still kick ass though...

Old Post Nov-08-2005 04:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

Re: Best Trailers Ever?

quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
1. Having seen Jarhead last nite, i was presented with the bundled trailer for Munich. Good trailer. so, what is the best trailer you have ever fucking seen? I think Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers was ill

2 there is a website called gametrailers.com which hosts video games videos forever. is there a similar site for movie trailers (which would help this thread

www.quicktime.com

not ALL movie trailers (that would be too much) but there's A LOT

And best movie trailer I've seen? Probably LOTR: Two Towers...but that doesn't compare to some of the kickass video game trailers that have been release (eg. metal gear solid 4)

Old Post Nov-08-2005 04:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
washout
southern white boy

quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
i remember almost shitting a brick seeing the trailer of the pokemon 2 movie. i was gonna die. and the movie turned out a flop.

the gameboy games still kick ass though...

fag.

http://www.cev3.com/

Old Post Nov-08-2005 06:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for washout Click here to Send washout a Private Message Visit washout's homepage! Add washout to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Serenity

Also Harry Potter 3 & 4

Old Post Nov-08-2005 08:08  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

lately it was Syriana, really loved it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/syriana/large.html

CORRUPTION?

CORRUPTION IS OUR PROTECTION.

CORRUPTION KEEPS US SAFE AND WARM.

CORRUPTION IS WHY WE WIN.

Old Post Nov-08-2005 08:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

I was looking forward to Alien3. I thought the 'high three' meant alien_cubed = aliens x aliens x aliens. But NO, they killed off Newt & Hicks & turned it to shit; the bastards!!!

Old Post Nov-08-2005 09:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

quote:
Originally posted by malek
lately it was Syriana, really loved it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/syriana/large.html

CORRUPTION?

CORRUPTION IS OUR PROTECTION.

CORRUPTION KEEPS US SAFE AND WARM.

CORRUPTION IS WHY WE WIN.

Mat Daaaaaamon!!!

corruption is why we weeeeee-in.

Tis ok. not awe inspiring.

Old Post Nov-08-2005 09:25 
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Serenity

I never saw the trailer, but watched it on Sunday after watching the first series, and I must say, it's sad that the show got cancelled, it's miles better than so much out there

I think Independance Day had some of the best marketing ever, showed us next to nothing but shit blowing up

Old Post Nov-08-2005 12:56  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Best Trailers Ever?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJennifer Rene @ Street Parade '09 part2 [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackA.L.F. - Constelation Argo (Original) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread