Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Man shocked in nuts by police taser ..ouch!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
grooviebeats
peanut butter jelly time

Shame / Disagreement Man shocked in nuts by police taser ..ouch!

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Police in Florida say a man who was accidentally shocked in his private parts by a Taser gun is behind bars.

Jeremy Miljour is charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

Police said he was found naked, breaking windows and accosting women. When he didn't stop as ordered by arriving deputies, he was shot with a Taser gun.

Cpl. Matt Chitwood said one of the Taser prongs accidentally hit Miljour in a tender area and got stuck. He said officers are taught to aim for the torso, but that it was difficult to aim because Miljour was moving.

Miljour was taken to the hospital and then to jail.

Old Post Nov-22-2005 19:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for grooviebeats Click here to Send grooviebeats a Private Message Visit grooviebeats's homepage! Add grooviebeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

Oww.

Old Post Nov-22-2005 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aiwendil
Ever The Same

What's the big deal? I used to pay to have this done to me. The prostitutes weren't like normal prostitutes. Instead of paying them and getting sex, you'd get something like a crescent wrench to the crotch or one of your nipples cut off, after which salt, lemon juice, hot sauce, and other hot things would be poured on the bloody nub. It can be really special if you find yourself one of these demented hookers who has been trained in the martial arts. Actually there was only one. Her name was Morgana The Great. Her specialty was placing a stack of ten cinderblocks on a guy's penis, then breaking them expertly with her forehead, which was expensive, and cost even more if you wanted her to call you a pencil dick. The best part though, is that they would wear a costume of your choice while they performed their demented duties. My favorite was when Boba Fett hooked my balls up to a car battery. They called that one the "Tiger Claw", for reasons unbeknownst to me. Let me tell you, that's one of the greatest tourist attractions down in Baja California.

Old Post Nov-22-2005 19:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aiwendil Click here to Send Aiwendil a Private Message Add Aiwendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

You try way too hard.

Old Post Nov-22-2005 19:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aiwendil
Ever The Same

You don't try hard enough!

Old Post Nov-22-2005 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aiwendil Click here to Send Aiwendil a Private Message Add Aiwendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

man i can just imagine those little hooks ripping into your scrotum...and then getting the shock...fuck that shit would hurt

Old Post Nov-22-2005 20:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
man i can just imagine those little hooks ripping into your scrotum...and then getting the shock...fuck that shit would hurt

You know how amputees say that they can feel their "phantom arm"? Well... I can feel the prong going into my little buddies.

quote:
Originally posted by Aiwendil
My favorite was when Boba Fett hooked my balls up to a car battery. They called that one the "Tiger Claw", for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Old Post Nov-22-2005 20:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceDJ
The Music Tickles My Ears

quote:
Originally posted by Aiwendil
What's the big deal? I used to pay to have this done to me. The prostitutes weren't like normal prostitutes. Instead of paying them and getting sex, you'd get something like a crescent wrench to the crotch or one of your nipples cut off, after which salt, lemon juice, hot sauce, and other hot things would be poured on the bloody nub. It can be really special if you find yourself one of these demented hookers who has been trained in the martial arts. Actually there was only one. Her name was Morgana The Great. Her specialty was placing a stack of ten cinderblocks on a guy's penis, then breaking them expertly with her forehead, which was expensive, and cost even more if you wanted her to call you a pencil dick. The best part though, is that they would wear a costume of your choice while they performed their demented duties. My favorite was when Boba Fett hooked my balls up to a car battery. They called that one the "Tiger Claw", for reasons unbeknownst to me. Let me tell you, that's one of the greatest tourist attractions down in Baja California.

LOL @ "Tiger Claw"

Old Post Nov-22-2005 21:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceDJ Click here to Send tranceDJ a Private Message Add tranceDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lepanto
Makes you HORNY!

Whoever thinks that this wasn't an accident, raise your hand

if i was the cop i'd the same shit lol

Old Post Nov-22-2005 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lepanto Click here to Send Lepanto a Private Message Add Lepanto to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

ouchies yes.

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Nov-24-2005 03:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
constantreality
tranceaddict in training

I'd shoot the guy in the nuts also just to see if a testicle would implode/explode from the high voltage.

Old Post Nov-25-2005 06:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for constantreality Click here to Send constantreality a Private Message Visit constantreality's homepage! Add constantreality to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Man shocked in nuts by police taser ..ouch!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki'm such a n00b...this is such a classic... [2006] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlank & Jones - "After Love" (Signum Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread