Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Dj Bag
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djlemeir
n00b hater

Dj Bag

Hey, ive been looking around the net and i cant find a decent bag to store a laptop, final scratch, a few 12" and a few cds

i have a 15.4inch laptop, so its pretty bulky, but its only 14 inches wide.

so laptop, FS1.5, couple of vinyl, headphones and accessories.

Thanx!

Old Post Jan-29-2006 17:59  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for djlemeir Click here to Send djlemeir a Private Message Add djlemeir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

You could try to get creative with a UDG bag, they are pretty big and could probably fit it all in there - I dont think there is a single bag that can accommodate all of that really well - you will have to improvise.

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jan-29-2006 18:31  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djlemeir
n00b hater

ah ok
i kno it can all fit in a UDG bag, i just dont want my laptop to bang around while im carrying it
ill have to go see in person with my laptop,

do you think i can get a strap done inside the UDG bag for the laptop? somethning velcro to hold it in place?
im gonna check it out

UDG should really come up with this stuff, as final scratch and rane are becoming increasingly popular and vynil is dying down,
multipurpose bags

Old Post Jan-29-2006 18:52  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for djlemeir Click here to Send djlemeir a Private Message Add djlemeir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alefort
Melanie is the bestest!

quote:
Originally posted by djlemeir
vynil is dying down,

Bah, vinyl dying, I think not my friend...

Link: http://www.cdfreaks.com/news2.php?ID=12097

Old Post Jan-29-2006 18:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for alefort Click here to Send alefort a Private Message Add alefort to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

If you have a thin soft bag for the laptop, you could put it in there and than use the vinyl as a divider.

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jan-29-2006 19:19  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freak
Insert witty comment here

UDG courier deluxe bag.

Seperate laptop bag inside, will hold 40 records as well as a laptop-will have no problems carrying the stuff you want. You could always get the UDG headphone bag which clips into the strap if you want to carry your headphones as well.

http://www.ultimate-dj-gear.com/ind...&openprodid=173
+
http://www.ultimate-dj-gear.com/ind...e=Prod&catid=60
=

Usual amazing UDG quality. I have one myself (truth be told I have too many UDG bags)

Old Post Jan-29-2006 19:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freak Click here to Send Freak a Private Message Add Freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

lol Freak i'm with you on having too many UDG bags. I have the deluxe courier bag and it works great. Wonderful quality very spacious and holds everything very well.

Old Post Feb-01-2006 07:26  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Dj Bag
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread