Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Random Romp Stories.....
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

Smoking ..umm..something Random Romp Stories.....

2 summers ago in Sea Isle City i went to this bar The OD with a few friends. We are getting pretty wasted, casting the net as wide as possible with the females, but haven't hooked anything yet. I run into a girl i hooked up with once but nothing really ever came from it...it was her birthday and her and 2 friends had a room across the street.

I introduce my boy to her friend and the next thing i know they are hooking up dumb and dumber style in the corner and 2 mins later he has his hand up her skirt and starts going to town in front of an audience of about 20 people now. Since it's the girl i know's birthday i get her an LIT and shot of Tequila, she asks me why i only got myself a beer, i reply, "so i can stay hard all night and give you a good birthday pounding."

So my friend and the 1 girl go to the hotel room and we head to the beach. Start fucking around near the sand dunes when i sneak a couple phelanges into her lady area...next thing i know, this thing pops up out of the dunes predator style (someone was passed out i think covered in sand up against the dunes), looks left and then takes off running to the right without saying anything.

I really have no clue what is going on now so we head to her hotel, she doesn't have the key so we knock on the door. My boy opens the door wearing just little pink booty shorts, turns to the girl laying on the bed and says, "Yo i just fucked the shit out of her." The girl on the bed replys with, "Yeah, he really did."

So i finally get into bed with this broad and get my present all wrapped up for her when i look over and see my boy and this girl throwing each other all over the other bed WWE style. Anyways, we had a pretty standard fornication session despite the ruckus in the bed next to me. When i finally "arrive" and go to clean up in the bathroom i find the door locked. I find out that the 3rd friend locked herself in there because she was upset she didn't have a guy so i knock on the door pretty much naked. She answers and the only thing i could think of to say was, "Your up now babe." The girl i was just with hears me and starts flipping out saying i was an asshole and she never wants to see me again.

I gather my clothes and as we are leaving i said, "I bet you'll remember this birthday."

Old Post Jan-31-2007 16:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Thumbs up

great story

Old Post Jan-31-2007 17:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
metalgearsolid
I am a sexist

where were the girls from?

Old Post Jan-31-2007 17:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for metalgearsolid Click here to Send metalgearsolid a Private Message Visit metalgearsolid's homepage! Add metalgearsolid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdat
Jay Van Dat

Re: Random Romp Stories.....

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
asshole

I think that pretty well summarizes it

Wow

Old Post Jan-31-2007 17:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for jdat Click here to Send jdat a Private Message Add jdat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jansa
tranceaddict

So me and a few mates were at a party, boozing it up. After a few hours I hook
up with a girl. She makes me a suggestion to go somewhere to have a "private party."
I tell my mates that I'm leaving and ask my roommate for the key.

I take her to my dorm room, we have a few drinks. Things get hot and she takes my pants off and
gets on her knees.

A few minutes into the action my roommate comes in and turns the light on: "Hey, this is my mom, she wanted to see our dor....
Immediately after that a woman, 35-40 y/o judging by the looks, comes in.
There I am, naked, a girl in front of me with a dick in her mouth. I'm completely paralised, the chick still has my dick in her hands, also stunned.

So my roommate goes: WTF? Don't you know how to lock the fucking door?!?

I can't get any words out of my mouth, so I just stand there, with what must've been the dumbest look ever.

All of a sudden, my roommate starts making out with his mom. They crash on the bed and continue their business.

Now this is when I lost my boner. I now suddenly find myself with the ability to move. Took all my clothes and dragged the girl out with me.
Totally fucking confused over what just happened.

So I crash at a mates place for a few nights, fearing to go to my dorm. Have no desire to see that sick fuck ever again.

So four days after the incident I see the weird fucko in school. He comes to me and says: "I totally fucking got you with that one, didn't I. Bwaha, that was just some milf I hooked up with in the pub"

Needless to say, the girl never called me again. Ever.

Old Post Jan-31-2007 17:31  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for Jansa Click here to Send Jansa a Private Message Visit Jansa's homepage! Add Jansa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

quote:
Originally posted by Jansa
So me and a few mates were at a party, boozing it up. After a few hours I hook
up with a girl. She makes me a suggestion to go somewhere to have a "private party."
I tell my mates that I'm leaving and ask my roommate for the key.

I take her to my dorm room, we have a few drinks. Things get hot and she takes my pants off and
gets on her knees.

A few minutes into the action my roommate comes in and turns the light on: "Hey, this is my mom, she wanted to see our dor....
Immediately after that a woman, 35-40 y/o judging by the looks, comes in.
There I am, naked, a girl in front of me with a dick in her mouth. I'm completely paralised, the chick still has my dick in her hands, also stunned.

So my roommate goes: WTF? Don't you know how to lock the fucking door?!?

I can't get any words out of my mouth, so I just stand there, with what must've been the dumbest look ever.

All of a sudden, my roommate starts making out with his mom. They crash on the bed and continue their business.

Now this is when I lost my boner. I now suddenly find myself with the ability to move. Took all my clothes and dragged the girl out with me.
Totally fucking confused over what just happened.

So I crash at a mates place for a few nights, fearing to go to my dorm. Have no desire to see that sick fuck ever again.

So four days after the incident I see the weird fucko in school. He comes to me and says: "I totally fucking got you with that one, didn't I. Bwaha, that was just some milf I hooked up with in the pub"

AHAHAHA u got totally pwnted on that one

kudos to ur matey, that was sly dude, sly.

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Jan-31-2007 17:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Jansa

Old Post Jan-31-2007 17:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XaNaX
I <3 global warming

Re: Random Romp Stories.....

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
She answers and the only thing i could think of to say was, "Your up now babe." The girl i was just with hears me and starts flipping out saying i was an asshole and she never wants to see me again.

What a bitch. I hate those 'all about me' type of girls, thinking just cuz its her birthday she is the only one who should be getting laid.

Old Post Jan-31-2007 17:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XaNaX Add XaNaX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HardTranceProd
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by metalgearsolid
where were the girls from?

Not from Russia, relax, fu*ker

Old Post Jan-31-2007 17:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HardTranceProd Click here to Send HardTranceProd a Private Message Add HardTranceProd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
washout
southern white boy

i have stories but they have faded in the wake of a minor alcohol problem.

http://www.cev3.com/

Old Post Jan-31-2007 18:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for washout Click here to Send washout a Private Message Visit washout's homepage! Add washout to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

i got too many...

Old Post Jan-31-2007 18:14  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenchie
life in technocolor

Romperoo?

Old Post Jan-31-2007 18:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenchie Click here to Send Frenchie a Private Message Add Frenchie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Random Romp Stories.....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance Track from 98 to ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Hooligan - "Sueno Futuro" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread