Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure (Harris B.'s Adventurous Bootleg - XiJaro Rework)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
harris b
Senior tranceaddict

Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure (Harris B.'s Adventurous Bootleg - XiJaro Rework)

Hello all, I thought I'd share this bootleg/mash I've done of the rock-ish tune "The Adventure" by Angels & Airwaves. Not sure if everyone's heard of them, they're pretty big in the US. And yea, the singer is Tom DeLonge from former Blink182, for anybody who's wondering I used some loops extracted, EQ'd, and rearranged from cicada remix of deepest blue.

I've sent it out to a few people, with very nice feedback, so I decided why not share with everyone

Edit: XiJaro did an amazing rework, cheers!

*Click here for a tidied up XiJaro Rework:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wqu79t

or here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~aad/mashies/

Cheers

Last edited by harris b on Apr-10-2007 at 18:11

Old Post Feb-16-2007 00:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for harris b Click here to Send harris b a Private Message Visit harris b's homepage! Add harris b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zack3082
Supreme tranceaddict

dude, i love the mashup.
i dont have any gigs out here because im new to the area, but i will be whoring it out once i do

Old Post Feb-16-2007 03:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zack3082 Click here to Send zack3082 a Private Message Add zack3082 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jobro
tranceaddict

Wish I could review this track but the music doesn't even bother to start. Can you by a chance upload it to www.speedyshare.com ?

Old Post Feb-16-2007 10:54  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for jobro Click here to Send jobro a Private Message Visit jobro's homepage! Add jobro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
harris b
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jobro
Wish I could review this track but the music doesn't even bother to start. Can you by a chance upload it to www.speedyshare.com ?

Sure, here http://www.speedyshare.com/902515450.html

Old Post Feb-16-2007 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for harris b Click here to Send harris b a Private Message Visit harris b's homepage! Add harris b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dJ-matts
Senior tranceaddict

love the remix man . i hope u dont mind if i use this song for one of my mixes.

Old Post Feb-16-2007 21:13  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for dJ-matts Click here to Send dJ-matts a Private Message Visit dJ-matts's homepage! Add dJ-matts to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lancton
Junior tranceaddict

nice work, man!
love the original.
lovin also your rework!

is it okay, when i'll play it in a radioshow on www.globalbeats.fm ?
i'm sure the people will love it

check audiojelly.com, beatport.com, dance-tunes.com ...

Old Post Feb-17-2007 00:28  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for lancton Click here to Send lancton a Private Message Visit lancton's homepage! Add lancton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
harris b
Senior tranceaddict

yea dudes, feel free to give it a spin! glad you like

Old Post Feb-17-2007 01:59  United States
Rippey64
bla bla bla bla

thanks, good bootleg, my brother is a big fan of blink/angel&airwaves,
at least i should be able to play track he loves

Mon MySpace

Old Post Feb-18-2007 22:40  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Rippey64 Click here to Send Rippey64 a Private Message Add Rippey64 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XDR
Living The Ableton Life

I used to be a big Blink182 fan so it's great to hear Tom in this track!

I think you made a very nice bootleg, but I was a bit disappointed in the quality.
There's quite some distortion, which for me made it unplayable.

So I reworked it myself so I could play it in my radioshow, which I did yesterday (Sunset Excitement Live 073).

Thanks a lot for this bootleg, and keep up the good work!

Old Post Apr-09-2007 09:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for XDR Click here to Send XDR a Private Message Visit XDR's homepage! Add XDR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XDR
Living The Ableton Life

Here's a link to my rework, for anyone who wants it.

Last edited by XDR on Apr-10-2007 at 01:36

Old Post Apr-09-2007 13:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for XDR Click here to Send XDR a Private Message Visit XDR's homepage! Add XDR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blitzz
Supreme tranceaddict

great toons!

Old Post Apr-09-2007 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for blitzz Click here to Send blitzz a Private Message Visit blitzz's homepage! Add blitzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
harris b
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by XDR
I used to be a big Blink182 fan so it's great to hear Tom in this track!

I think you made a very nice bootleg, but I was a bit disappointed in the quality.
There's quite some distortion, which for me made it unplayable.

So I reworked it myself so I could play it in my radioshow, which I did yesterday (Sunset Excitement Live 073).

Thanks a lot for this bootleg, and keep up the good work!

Wow this is awesome mate! This whole bootleg is one of my top tunes of 2007 Thanks for "Tidying" it up!

Old Post Apr-09-2007 19:09  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure (Harris B.'s Adventurous Bootleg - XiJaro Rework)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread