Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > GABRIEL&DRESDEN finally return after 4 yrs! 3hr set - Fri.Nov.16
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PH1.ca
Supreme tranceaddict

Satan (eek!) GABRIEL&DRESDEN finally return after 4 yrs! 3hr set - Fri.Nov.16

PH1 & Blueprint present...

GABRIEL & DRESDEN
Exclusive 3 hour set

aka Josh Gabriel, Dave Dresden
aka Motorcycle

After 4 long years, GABRIEL & DRESDEN finally return to Vancouver. They have been responsible for some of the biggest tracks of all time and range from trance to techno to house, including the massive "Tracking Treasure Down" and "As the Rush Comes".

more info to come!

Friday November 16
Celebrities Nightclub

http://www.PH1.ca
http://www.blueprintevents.ca
http://www.clubzone.com/events/event75721.html
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=4728539537

Old Post Aug-24-2007 06:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PH1.ca Click here to Send PH1.ca a Private Message Visit PH1.ca's homepage! Add PH1.ca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
apri_peel
Supreme tranceaddict

gabriel and dresden at celebrities would be quite nice

Old Post Aug-25-2007 03:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for apri_peel Click here to Send apri_peel a Private Message Add apri_peel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
krysx25
retired

FUCKEN EH!!! FINALLY !!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!

Old Post Aug-25-2007 03:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for krysx25 Click here to Send krysx25 a Private Message Add krysx25 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
krysx25
retired

quote:
Originally posted by apri_peel
gabriel and dresden at celebrities would be quite nice

quite nice?? thank you martha stewart but this show will
blow the ROOF OFF THE MOTHAFUCKA!!!

Old Post Aug-25-2007 03:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for krysx25 Click here to Send krysx25 a Private Message Add krysx25 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolemnThirsty
Supreme tranceaddict

count me in

Old Post Aug-25-2007 04:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SolemnThirsty Click here to Send SolemnThirsty a Private Message Add SolemnThirsty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Seed
Supreme tranceaddict

Be Cool!

The last party at sonar was effin A! I remeber josh walked by out of the smoke room, and im all " Hey You're Josh Gabriel" and hes like "ya" but you can tell he was thinking like < oh god another crazed fan > So i says " Thank you very much, awesome music" shook his hand and his face just turned to a shocked and then content and away he went! Awesom time....
Almost as good as Mauro at sonar, Hey where is that guy? nevermind...
Go GabDres!

Old Post Aug-25-2007 04:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Seed Click here to Send Trance Seed a Private Message Visit Trance Seed's homepage! Add Trance Seed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loogie
Supreme tranceaddict

holy shit its been 4 years since their show at sonar already?... time's gone by fast

Old Post Aug-25-2007 04:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for loogie Click here to Send loogie a Private Message Visit loogie's homepage! Add loogie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loogie
Supreme tranceaddict

oi and i'm moving to sweden the weekend after the show, should be a good way to remember vancouver

Old Post Aug-25-2007 04:55  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for loogie Click here to Send loogie a Private Message Visit loogie's homepage! Add loogie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance__dreamer
Anjunagirl

quote:
Originally posted by SolemnThirsty
count me in

ditto!

Old Post Aug-25-2007 05:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance__dreamer Click here to Send trance__dreamer a Private Message Add trance__dreamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict

Blueprint has been really bringing in some ace DJ's + shows....at an amazing venue. Probably my favorite promoters right now.

Old Post Aug-25-2007 08:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Robot Rock
Senior tranceaddict

awesome!
I just hope they steer clear of the boring progressive trip they've been on lately.

Old Post Aug-25-2007 10:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Robot Rock Click here to Send Robot Rock a Private Message Add Robot Rock to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
apri_peel
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by krysx25
quite nice?? thank you martha stewart but this show will
blow the ROOF OFF THE MOTHAFUCKA!!!

don't make me hurt you, krys! i know where you live

yea, that g&d show at sonar was one of my favs, lots of fun that night. but yes, not as fun as at mauro, that was just crazy! it's too bad techno never really picked up in this city

Old Post Aug-25-2007 18:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for apri_peel Click here to Send apri_peel a Private Message Add apri_peel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > GABRIEL&DRESDEN finally return after 4 yrs! 3hr set - Fri.Nov.16
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread