Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > porter and max @ SAT next week for free
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
embrace ent.
tranceaddict

porter and max @ SAT next week for free

where's the hype here?

Old Post Sep-19-2007 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for embrace ent. Click here to Send embrace ent. a Private Message Visit embrace ent.'s homepage! Add embrace ent. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Don't forget:

DJ & MC MAYBEAR DANIEL

Voted #1 MC world wide by top 100 MC MAG poll, he even beat MC Hammer, so yes, he can touch this.

Old Post Sep-20-2007 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

we'll take Porter and Graham if you don't want em. Montreals got all these crazy ass bookings lately and it's sooo quiet here

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Sep-20-2007 01:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Maher Daniel
groovenaut

i got those free tickets for anyone who needs them its a free event .

Get Physical Music / Souvenir Music / Leftroom /Rejected/Stereo Montreal
reach for the lasers safe as fuck!!!

Old Post Sep-20-2007 01:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Maher Daniel Click here to Send Maher Daniel a Private Message Visit Maher Daniel's homepage! Add Maher Daniel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

WTF? I'm all over this, had no idea sporter was back.

Old Post Sep-20-2007 02:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mitsutranza
Technoctambulist

ummmm when exactly?
maher told me but i forget

Old Post Sep-20-2007 05:56  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsutranza Click here to Send Mitsutranza a Private Message Add Mitsutranza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
giovanni27
Senior tranceaddict

Last edited by giovanni27 on Sep-20-2007 at 13:24

Old Post Sep-20-2007 06:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for giovanni27 Click here to Send giovanni27 a Private Message Add giovanni27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

I have free tickets to pass out as well...let me know

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post Sep-20-2007 13:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Charlie
ARMIN ADDICT

whats the need of free tickets if the event is free ?

Old Post Sep-20-2007 14:38  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Charlie Click here to Send DJ Charlie a Private Message Visit DJ Charlie's homepage! Add DJ Charlie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Maher Daniel
groovenaut

No idea .. but the ticket says admit one on it so just go with it :P

Get Physical Music / Souvenir Music / Leftroom /Rejected/Stereo Montreal
reach for the lasers safe as fuck!!!

Old Post Sep-20-2007 16:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Maher Daniel Click here to Send Maher Daniel a Private Message Visit Maher Daniel's homepage! Add Maher Daniel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elie
Supreme tranceaddict

yoo

What is the date.
I will take a couple Maherrrr

elie

Old Post Sep-20-2007 17:37  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for elie Click here to Send elie a Private Message Add elie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
embrace ent.
tranceaddict

sep 27 - thursday

Old Post Sep-20-2007 17:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for embrace ent. Click here to Send embrace ent. a Private Message Visit embrace ent.'s homepage! Add embrace ent. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > porter and max @ SAT next week for free
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease. ID of this song. [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArt of Trance - "Madagascar" (Ferry Corsten Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread