Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Sefour X25 stand for turrntables for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

Sefour X25 stand for turrntables for sale

Paid 550$ with taxes just a few months ago, letting go for 300$.

(turntables are already sold)

Private message or creator2ravemontreal.com ;-)

* If you have CDJs you can buy the extension at Moog to add your players to the stand.

Old Post Oct-23-2007 19:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Native
Supreme tranceaddict

how much did you sell your turntables for?

www.lukenative.com

Old Post Oct-23-2007 19:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Native Click here to Send Luke Native a Private Message Visit Luke Native's homepage! Add Luke Native to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

MARTIN I WANT THE UNDERWEAR!

Old Post Oct-23-2007 21:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

... It was a joke Marcus. You can stop now, it's making me uncomfortable.

I sold both tables with official Stereo slipmattes (!!!) and my Stanton trackmaster II needles for 1100$. I think the guy had a good deal. They were in perfect condition.

Old Post Oct-23-2007 22:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

lol marcus the dumbledore

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Oct-23-2007 22:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Native
Supreme tranceaddict

1100 for both turntables thats a steal

www.lukenative.com

Old Post Oct-24-2007 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Native Click here to Send Luke Native a Private Message Visit Luke Native's homepage! Add Luke Native to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Luke Native
1100 for both turntables thats a steal

not with the cdn dollar and used... its a deal but nothing special

anyone can pick up a pair new for 1100 south of the border

Old Post Oct-24-2007 00:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

geez a joke you dont say

:P

Old Post Oct-24-2007 01:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

Okay people the stand is in the corner of my room doing fkcn nothing.

I paid 550$ with taxes and ready to let go at 300$. Bought it just a few months ago and it's great for turntables and CDjs, very solid and useful.

That's a very good deal. What are you waiting for? I will be glad to do deliver.

creator@ravemontreal.com or pm

Old Post Nov-05-2007 22:22 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Sefour X25 stand for turrntables for sale
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan anyone identify this song? Song3 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAllium - M.O.T Venture [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread