Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > MARKUS SCHULZ Vancouver Dec.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lips
tranceaddict in training

MARKUS SCHULZ Vancouver Dec.

This event is 90% confirmed. Promoters are just working out the price and the other little details. This will be a sick show. I have seen him at Sonar earlier in the year and he played a wicked set.

Event Name: MARKUS SCHULZ :: #13 DJ in the WORLD "2007 DJ MAG"
Event Venue: Richards On Richards
Venue Address: MORE INFO COMING SOON
Event Date: December 29, 2007
Hosts: MSH Sessions

Old Post Oct-31-2007 18:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lips Click here to Send Lips a Private Message Add Lips to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict

I knew Santa exists!

Old Post Oct-31-2007 18:48  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for xtr3m Click here to Send xtr3m a Private Message Visit xtr3m's homepage! Add xtr3m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burgoo
Supreme tranceaddict

This just made my day

Old Post Oct-31-2007 19:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Burgoo Click here to Send Burgoo a Private Message Add Burgoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iceflower
Junior tranceaddict

Wow, three times in one year! I'll probably be there again.

Old Post Oct-31-2007 20:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iceflower Click here to Send iceflower a Private Message Add iceflower to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
endure
Senior tranceaddict

awww I am not coming back til the 30th.. but I'll still be recovering from sasha & digweed & sander kleinenberg from that morning, so oh well

Old Post Nov-01-2007 05:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for endure Click here to Send endure a Private Message Visit endure's homepage! Add endure to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict

Screw Montreal, lets go to LA instead. Sasha & Digweed, Ferry, Tiesto (different party) in one night!

Old Post Nov-01-2007 06:16  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for xtr3m Click here to Send xtr3m a Private Message Visit xtr3m's homepage! Add xtr3m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PDivision
tranceaddict

^ That trip would cost a million dollars.

But oh so tempting...

Old Post Nov-01-2007 06:25  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for PDivision Click here to Send PDivision a Private Message Add PDivision to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict

You'd be surprised.

Round trip to LA is $500. Montreal is more than $900.

Old Post Nov-01-2007 06:26  Ukraine
PDivision
tranceaddict

Now or in the heat of holidays?

Old Post Nov-01-2007 06:27  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for PDivision Click here to Send PDivision a Private Message Add PDivision to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict

I checked prices on aircanada.ca last week; NYE time frame.

Old Post Nov-01-2007 06:41  Ukraine
PDivision
tranceaddict

Hrmmmmm....

Old Post Nov-01-2007 06:50  Slovakia
krysx25
retired

$455 total round via United 1 stop.

Mark let's efin do this!

Old Post Nov-01-2007 10:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for krysx25 Click here to Send krysx25 a Private Message Add krysx25 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > MARKUS SCHULZ Vancouver Dec.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread