Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > Team Fortress 2
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chryz707
Supreme tranceaddict

Talking Team Fortress 2

Hey all, I am looking to see if anyone else on here plays Team Fortress 2 on the PC. PM me if you are down for a Match...

Old Post Dec-12-2007 13:05  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Chryz707 Click here to Send Chryz707 a Private Message Add Chryz707 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

I'm gonna be playing , just started my screen name is same as on TA

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Dec-13-2007 21:03  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Capitalizt
Supreme tranceaddict

name: Lawlcaeks

not playing at the moment cuz I sold my old card and am waiting on a new 8800GT.

Old Post Dec-14-2007 05:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Capitalizt Click here to Send Capitalizt a Private Message Add Capitalizt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

SteamID: bondeulv
I play as Ulv.

Mostly fuckin about as a Scout

Old Post Dec-14-2007 21:18  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eROs.au
Chuck Bass

I'm the best sniper in the world. Never been outsniped

*end brag*

If there are any godlike snipers around here I'll be thrilled if you want to 1v1 sometime

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
dont argue with the yanks nutter, they know best!

Old Post Dec-14-2007 23:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eROs.au Click here to Send eROs.au a Private Message Visit eROs.au's homepage! Add eROs.au to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chryz707
Supreme tranceaddict

I am sirhc757 and can be seen as Chryz707

Old Post Dec-15-2007 16:15  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Chryz707 Click here to Send Chryz707 a Private Message Add Chryz707 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turbonium
Supreme tranceaddict

This game is ok but is way overrated imho.

Old Post Dec-29-2007 08:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Turbonium Click here to Send Turbonium a Private Message Add Turbonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spike
RUN GO! GET TO THE CHOPPA

i play as John Kimble

Old Post Dec-29-2007 15:04  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Spike Click here to Send Spike a Private Message Add Spike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Spike
i play as John Kimble

if you played as Richard Kimble, you'd be constantly running

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Dec-29-2007 18:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

quote:
Originally posted by eROs.au
I'm the best sniper in the world. Never been outsniped

*end brag*

If there are any godlike snipers around here I'll be thrilled if you want to 1v1 sometime

YOu can snipe all you want but I'll still own you as Demoman on 2fort while you're fucking about attacking other snipers.

KABLOOWIE

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Jan-01-2008 00:15  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spike
RUN GO! GET TO THE CHOPPA

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
YOu can snipe all you want but I'll still own you as Demoman on 2fort while you're fucking about attacking other snipers.

KABLOOWIE

ARghh I HAAAAAATE 2fort for that reason alone. I swear to god, the person who designed 2fort is a cruel, evil man

Old Post Jan-01-2008 15:47  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Spike Click here to Send Spike a Private Message Add Spike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eROs.au
Chuck Bass

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris

KABLOOWIE

You'd never get to me

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
dont argue with the yanks nutter, they know best!

Old Post Jan-02-2008 04:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eROs.au Click here to Send eROs.au a Private Message Visit eROs.au's homepage! Add eROs.au to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > Team Fortress 2
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown house tune - please help !! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDriftwood - "Freeloader" (Original Vocal Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread