Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Spoke - Nightflight Komet
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RaVeWiThMe
tranceaddict in training

can someone ID this song...it sounds so deep but extreme...thanks everyone.

Old Post Jan-30-2008 00:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RaVeWiThMe Click here to Send RaVeWiThMe a Private Message Add RaVeWiThMe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chrisg
Senior tranceaddict

Re: ID classic trance (I think)......please

quote:
Originally posted by RaVeWiThMe
can someone ID this song...it sounds so deep but extreme...thanks everyone.

do you have the entire track?

Old Post Jan-30-2008 17:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for chrisg Click here to Send chrisg a Private Message Add chrisg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RaVeWiThMe
tranceaddict in training

Re: Re: ID classic trance (I think)......please

quote:
Originally posted by chrisg
do you have the entire track?

yes, the BETTER QUALITY song can be downloaded at http://www.zshare.net/download/7029246ecde748/. Hope you can ID it. Thanks.

Old Post Jan-30-2008 19:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RaVeWiThMe Click here to Send RaVeWiThMe a Private Message Add RaVeWiThMe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
demens
Supreme tranceaddict

Sounds like some DJ Mind-X or DJ Spoke production.

Old Post Jan-31-2008 17:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for demens Click here to Send demens a Private Message Add demens to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chrisg
Senior tranceaddict

My Friend has it on record ill ask her tomorrow its bringing flash backs!She use to play it she has been DJing for years she will def know

Old Post Feb-01-2008 02:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for chrisg Click here to Send chrisg a Private Message Add chrisg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RaVeWiThMe
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by chrisg
My Friend has it on record ill ask her tomorrow its bringing flash backs!She use to play it she has been DJing for years she will def know

yes please let me know...this song is pretty old im sure cuz the mix cd was made years ago...thanks......& thanks demens i'll look up Dj Mind-X and see what I come up with.

Old Post Feb-01-2008 06:46  United States
demens
Supreme tranceaddict

This is DJ Spoke - Night Line Komet

or "Nightflight Komet".

Old Post Feb-01-2008 15:32  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for demens Click here to Send demens a Private Message Add demens to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Spoke - Nightflight Komet
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1999 Trance - Steve Morley Production... played by Dave Pearce [2015] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgnelli & Nelson - "Nolding Onto Nothing" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread