Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Middle East Forum Wanted!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Master_Jay
Senior tranceaddict

Middle East Forum Wanted!!

Hey,

So this is my second attempt to get a middle east forum in the local scene info.

Or a Middle East & Asia forum in the local scene info..

Im originally from Scotland but i am working here DJing and promoting my night Global DJs alongside Paul Mendez. We have had the likes of Above & Beyond, Marco V, Christopher Lawrence, John Askew, Judge Jules, Andy Moor, Scott Bond etc etc etc all live in Doha, Qatar in the past year...

There are also other clubs in the region which all have the biggest names on the planet every single week....

I think it would be healthy for Trance addict to open a forum in the local scene info for many reasons...

A. Getting more people from this region into dance music...
B. Educating people that the Middle East is not all bad...
C. Bringing people and trance addicts together from all over the world...
D. Allowing promoters and DJs from this region to hook up via Tranceaddict..

I think i have some good points here... Sort it out tranceaddict...

I'd appreciate it if you could sort this out, i'd be happy to be a moderator etc in this group..

Cheers!

Up N Coming...

Nov 7th with Bodyrox...
Dec 5th with X-Press 2...

Old Post Feb-04-2008 12:26  Qatar
Click Here to See the Profile for Master_Jay Click here to Send Master_Jay a Private Message Visit Master_Jay's homepage! Add Master_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

http://tranceaddict.com/forums/show...17&forumid=5&s=

Old Post Feb-04-2008 13:46  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Master_Jay
Senior tranceaddict

Im asking for a region here, the region is small, the whole GCC is about the 1/4 size of the states...

20 people, add the forum in and ill email my email database...

The idea is to get NEW people involved here.. not existing members...

Up N Coming...

Nov 7th with Bodyrox...

Old Post Feb-05-2008 13:08  Qatar
Click Here to See the Profile for Master_Jay Click here to Send Master_Jay a Private Message Visit Master_Jay's homepage! Add Master_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

quote:
Originally posted by Master_Jay
Im asking for a region here, the region is small, the whole GCC is about the 1/4 size of the states...

20 people, add the forum in and ill email my email database...

The idea is to get NEW people involved here.. not existing members...

why don't you just create a yahoo/facebook/msn group for you and your regional friends instead of asking this site to create a separate space for people who aren't even members?

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Feb-05-2008 13:28  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Master_Jay
Senior tranceaddict

Actually a lot of people that i have spoken to do not feel welcome on the forum, due to them being from the middle east, i asked over a year ago, to which i had some very sad and ignorant replies...

There is probably a few hundred on the forum already from across the region...

The point is TO BRING NEW MEMBERS! to get more people into trance and dance music in general, isn't that the end goal at the end of the day...

I

Up N Coming...

Nov 7th with Bodyrox...

Old Post Feb-05-2008 15:42  Qatar
Swamper
Webmonstah

There has to be an existing demand otherwise it will just be another dead sub-forum.

Kind of like Poland has turned out to be -- and there was more interest for that than a 'Middle East' forum.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-05-2008 20:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > Site Suggestions > Middle East Forum Wanted!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbouncy PROGRESSIVE track from Thee-o's Live at OnE 11/98 promo [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFilterheadz - "Yimanya" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread