Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Who sang 'Everybodys free in Fantazia' ? around '92 ish
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
markey164
tranceaddict

Who sang 'Everybodys free in Fantazia' ? around '92 ish

Hi guys,

I had a Fantazia tape years ago, and it had this great track on it from about 1992 (maybe a year or two later) where the lyrics at the beginning of the track started with something like:

'Evrybodys free in Fantayyyzia, Everybody's free in Fantayyziaaaa, Fan....Tayyy....Ziaaaaaaahhhhh' and then it dropped into the main theme.

I'm not sure the second repeated bit is right, but its something very similar that rhymes and has the same notes as the first bit. The last bit sort of builds to a crescendo before dropping into the main part of the track.

Its not the same 'Everybodys Free' track by Rozalla by the way.

Does anyone know what the hell i'm talking about lol. Be sooo greatful if someone recognises this description, and can ID the track.

Old Post Feb-25-2008 00:54  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for markey164 Click here to Send markey164 a Private Message Add markey164 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blueskies
tranceaddict in training

Praga Khan & Jade 4 u - Phantasia Forever

Old Post Feb-25-2008 05:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blueskies Click here to Send Blueskies a Private Message Add Blueskies to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
markey164
tranceaddict

omg, thats it, thats the one!!!! You legend, thank you so much!!!!

For anyone else that comes across this thread now that i know the song, here's a sample:

LINK

Again, many many thanks !!!

Old Post Feb-25-2008 07:34  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for markey164 Click here to Send markey164 a Private Message Add markey164 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
markey164
tranceaddict

Actually, just found that its on Youtube. Will be downloading that shortly )

Youtube Video

Problem was i was searching for Fantazia instead of Phantasia lol

Old Post Feb-25-2008 07:41  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Who sang 'Everybodys free in Fantazia' ? around '92 ish
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread