Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Bon Ton Productions (Boston) Party @ The Catalina Hotel 3/27
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

Bon Ton Productions (Boston) Party @ The Catalina Hotel 3/27

I will be spinning with the other boston djs at this party on Thursday. I am pretty excited to have the 640-8pm slot which will be pretty cool on the rooftop of the Catalina Hotel. This is a free party so drop me a line if you are interested in coming. See you there!!

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Mar-19-2008 18:56  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

See you on Thursday.

Old Post Mar-19-2008 22:29  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

See you there Pat

Old Post Mar-19-2008 22:32  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

Thank you for not hating on the flyer

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Mar-19-2008 23:00  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

couple more days!!

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Mar-24-2008 16:25  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Bon Ton Productions (Boston) Party @ The Catalina Hotel 3/27
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack id [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOdessi - "Over Again" (Original Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread