Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Space '****-You' all access pass.....$800 LOL
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

Space '****-You' all access pass.....$800 LOL

http://www.wantickets.com/affiliate...id=39318&id=270

i guess with open bar and if you were going to say 4+ Space/Cameo/Surcomber parties its not a bad deal. funny they call it a Fuck You pass.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Mar-24-2008 19:44  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

even with presale tickets the ability to jump the line with this pass makes it worth the $800. I can sell all of my tickets and still feel satisfied in spending this much for something...totally opens the door to see DJs i wasn't going to bother seeing cuz i didnt want to deal with lines/waiting/asshole bouncers, etc.
just REALLLLYY hope it works as well as it should.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Mar-24-2008 23:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ripp
Senior tranceaddict

my friend just got one. He was late on getting a ticket to Sander so he just said fuck it and got the FU ticket.

If you go to at least 4 of the events and your a drinker it is def. worth it. They take it to your hotel room, you get the door guys numbers and at any point in time during the week you can just up and say I wanna go to_____________ and boom your in.

It's a sweet deal if you have the cash and want to go to those events.

Old Post Mar-24-2008 23:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ripp Click here to Send Ripp a Private Message Visit Ripp's homepage! Add Ripp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

apprently they only sold 20 at the $800 rate.
it'll feel kinda good to point and laugh at people waiting to get inside...on a very very immature level lol.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Mar-24-2008 23:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceNation1
WMC24Hrs of Fist pumping

I realy dont have $800 dollers to shell out and u will have huge bill

Last edited by TranceNation1 on Mar-25-2008 at 00:16

Old Post Mar-25-2008 00:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceNation1 Click here to Send TranceNation1 a Private Message Visit TranceNation1's homepage! Add TranceNation1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DiegoParra32
I love Techno

if i was going to at least 4 space parties i would get it just b/c i know i would make my money back on drinks lol.

Old Post Mar-25-2008 00:19  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for DiegoParra32 Click here to Send DiegoParra32 a Private Message Visit DiegoParra32's homepage! Add DiegoParra32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rudeflame
Hey Yo!

i didnt think 13 events would be possible...well now 20 events during wmc might be limiting myself....

Old Post Mar-25-2008 00:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rudeflame Click here to Send rudeflame a Private Message Visit rudeflame's homepage! Add rudeflame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

Does it come with a scuba mask and snorkel?

Old Post Mar-25-2008 00:27  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MindShifter
| dig deeper |

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Does it come with a scuba mask and snorkel?

yes - i heard it also allows you to stalk jennifer rene!

"I’m a dance floor favorite? Great! I would say the passion that I feel for the music I buy and the honesty with how I play it. I play the records I love not the ones that simply work. I’ve never taken the easy music option (which would make me a lot more money by the way) but chosen to push people a little. I try to draw people in a new direction slightly and expand their taste a little more than other DJ’s." - Lee Burridge

Old Post Mar-25-2008 00:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for MindShifter Click here to Send MindShifter a Private Message Visit MindShifter's homepage! Add MindShifter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

I just bought 2!

Old Post Mar-25-2008 00:53  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chach
muppets

quote:
Originally posted by bas
I just bought 2!

******!

Old Post Mar-25-2008 00:54  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for chach Click here to Send chach a Private Message Add chach to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iclone
no footage found

quote:
Originally posted by bas
I just bought 2!

i bought 5.

Old Post Mar-25-2008 00:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for iclone Click here to Send iclone a Private Message Add iclone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Space '****-You' all access pass.....$800 LOL
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown track, please help [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFlutlicht - The Fall (Dumonde Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread