Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Gabriel & Dresden @ Pawn Shop 3/28 Tracklist???
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaulCky411
Supreme tranceaddict

Gabriel & Dresden @ Pawn Shop 3/28 Tracklist???

was anyone there last night and does anyone know what tracks they played?

Old Post Mar-29-2008 16:54  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for PaulCky411 Click here to Send PaulCky411 a Private Message Add PaulCky411 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tmft
music & gum make me happy

G & D played a LONG set, from 12:20 pm to ~5:30 AM.

way too many tracks for me to id them all, but some I remember are:

Jas from outer space vs arcata
little 15 (depeche mode)
as the rush comes (of course)
brokeback mountain anthem
Tracking treasure down

My friend talked to G & D before the show, and they said they had 30 to 40! new tracks they were debuting that night.

An awesome set, some of the new material was a big departure from their usual melodies and much more minimal.

AM I TOO SEXY?????

Old Post Mar-29-2008 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tmft Click here to Send tmft a Private Message Add tmft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaulCky411
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tmft
G & D played a LONG set, from 12:20 pm to ~5:30 AM.

way too many tracks for me to id them all, but some I remember are:

Jas from outer space vs arcata
little 15 (depeche mode)
as the rush comes (of course)
brokeback mountain anthem
Tracking treasure down

My friend talked to G & D before the show, and they said they had 30 to 40! new tracks they were debuting that night.

An awesome set, some of the new material was a big departure from their usual melodies and much more minimal.

that's so grand... longest i ever seen them play was for 4 hours... so they mixed up styles i presume since you said they played a lot of minimal but also played the tracks u listed above... i wish i was there... also, how fast were they playing?? 130-132?

Old Post Mar-29-2008 18:28  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for PaulCky411 Click here to Send PaulCky411 a Private Message Add PaulCky411 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
scsilvergt
tranceaddict in training

Who opened for Gabriel & Dresden? Someone there told me it was someone from Austin, Tx.

Old Post Mar-31-2008 00:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for scsilvergt Click here to Send scsilvergt a Private Message Add scsilvergt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fb47570
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by scsilvergt
Who opened for Gabriel & Dresden? Someone there told me it was someone from Austin, Tx.

The opener was Francis Preve.

Other songs they played:

Gareth Emery - More Than Anything [Christopher Norman (a.k.a. Retrobyte) dub mix]

Some ridiculous remix of their song Let It Go

Killers - Read My Mind

Pryda - Pjanoo

At least 2 new productions of theird I couldn't I'd.

Old Post Mar-31-2008 00:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fb47570 Click here to Send fb47570 a Private Message Add fb47570 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
scsilvergt
tranceaddict in training

Thanks fb47570, it was really bugging me.

Old Post Mar-31-2008 01:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for scsilvergt Click here to Send scsilvergt a Private Message Add scsilvergt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceNation1
WMC24Hrs of Fist pumping

I heard the party suck from a friend

Old Post Mar-31-2008 02:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceNation1 Click here to Send TranceNation1 a Private Message Visit TranceNation1's homepage! Add TranceNation1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaulCky411
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TranceNation1

i heard it was good... but who knows, we both weren't there to judge for ourselves...

Old Post Mar-31-2008 04:24  Slovenia
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by TranceNation1

no shit look at the line-up lol

Old Post Mar-31-2008 05:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1drp4fn
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fb47570
The opener was Francis Preve.

Other songs they played:

Gareth Emery - More Than Anything [Christopher Norman (a.k.a. Retrobyte) dub mix]

Some ridiculous remix of their song Let It Go

Killers - Read My Mind

Pryda - Pjanoo

At least 2 new productions of theird I couldn't I'd.

That was a combination of G&D-"Let it go" & PVD-"Let go" it was pretty tight and so was t hat mix of "Rocketman!"

Old Post Mar-31-2008 22:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 1drp4fn Click here to Send 1drp4fn a Private Message Add 1drp4fn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chanman7483
Supreme tranceaddict

To be honest, I thought this was going to suck and had absolutely no intention of going based on the 3 or so shows I've seen of them in NY. A bunch of my friends never saw them and were amped to go so I kept my mouth shut and tagged along.

RIDICULOUS set. At some points they played some of the usual stuff, but they were definetly dropping some stuff I've never heard from them. Great night. No IDs though.

Old Post Apr-01-2008 01:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chanman7483 Click here to Send chanman7483 a Private Message Add chanman7483 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mister352
tranceaddict

I went to this show and agree it was off the chain, one other track they played was "there's no coming down". I was there from 1:30ish and stayed for 2hrs but it was too hot for me in there. I loved everything I heard, the bpm seemed to be crawling after hearing svd the night before but after 15 min I adjusted & felt it. Is it always hot as balls in pawnshop?

Old Post Apr-01-2008 02:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mister352 Click here to Send mister352 a Private Message Add mister352 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Gabriel & Dresden @ Pawn Shop 3/28 Tracklist???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread