Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > let me guess...everyone on now is in withdrawal??
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

let me guess...everyone on now is in withdrawal??

is that why none of us are out?? or is it that theres nothing that can come close to last week???

Old Post Apr-05-2008 05:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

Not really. I'm at home enjoying good friends and family. I was proper satisfied with Miami.

Old Post Apr-05-2008 05:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

as was i, its just theres NOTHING around here that interests me until maybe SVD at the end of this month

Old Post Apr-05-2008 05:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
llavoe
soundcloud.com/llavoe

I am looking forward to going to Bacardi Live, got a hotel room for $50 in the same place I stayed for the conference, but then it was $250...

Old Post Apr-05-2008 07:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for llavoe Click here to Send llavoe a Private Message Visit llavoe's homepage! Add llavoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
redbugsbunny
tranceaddict in training

yeah I seen that I just gave them my info for tickets hopefully. the bacardi live event looks like it will be a great time.

Old Post Apr-05-2008 11:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for redbugsbunny Click here to Send redbugsbunny a Private Message Visit redbugsbunny's homepage! Add redbugsbunny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DiegoParra32
I love Techno

i'm personally sick going out to clubs and such. got my fix last week.

Old Post Apr-05-2008 17:24  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for DiegoParra32 Click here to Send DiegoParra32 a Private Message Visit DiegoParra32's homepage! Add DiegoParra32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

lol, that's how I felt Saturday, Diego.

Old Post Apr-05-2008 17:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MJM74
FL Mod

quote:
Originally posted by DiegoParra32
i'm personally sick going out to clubs and such. got my fix last week.

Thats y we have beach Bashes instead...

WMC 2010 EVENTS LIST -<---Click on Link

Old Post Apr-05-2008 17:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for MJM74 Click here to Send MJM74 a Private Message Add MJM74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DiegoParra32
I love Techno

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
lol, that's how I felt Saturday, Diego.

haha yeah. honestly, any other day, digweed and cattaneo i would have been there the whole time rocking the fuck out. but the venue was more a chill relaxed place and i was just at that point zoning out. plus i got to meed digweed and share a few words with him so i was happy.

Old Post Apr-05-2008 18:57  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for DiegoParra32 Click here to Send DiegoParra32 a Private Message Visit DiegoParra32's homepage! Add DiegoParra32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

im not lucky enough to live where u guys live....it just hit 60 for the first time today!!!! LOL.....

Old Post Apr-05-2008 19:15  United States
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

i think death would be a better feeling than this.....i feel sooo blah

Old Post Apr-06-2008 01:51  United States
gypsygirl
Energizer Bunny

hey i live in LA and i'm having the miami blues. it's just last week and weekend was so much fun, nonstop and it was a vacation so it's hard to go back to reality after such a fun vacation. i have tons to look forward to and do here and in other towns coming up. it's just wmc is such a great time with such a great vibe, atleast for me it was. i never tire of going to clubs or events to see my favorite djs or be introduced to new ones. i don't like to be still for very long.

but hey that's just me

Old Post Apr-06-2008 05:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gypsygirl Click here to Send gypsygirl a Private Message Add gypsygirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > let me guess...everyone on now is in withdrawal??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown artist - "it's all about house music'' (lyrics) from junior jack EM set [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIn Full Color - Not The First (Abandoned Nature vs. Miss Helium Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread