Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Help with Mixer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
erullafs
tranceaddict in training

Help with Mixer

A friend of mine want to sell me a Vestax PMC-170A or a Vestax PMC-03A. I know that Vestax came out with their PVC Fader series. But how do the PMC-170A or PMC-03A Sound. For those of you that are familiar with the Mixer, what are your opinion?

Thanks

Old Post May-15-2002 10:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for erullafs Click here to Send erullafs a Private Message Add erullafs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Darchinova
Supreme tranceaddict

The only difference i know is the PCV fader which is BRILLIANT. The PMC is ok.. but i wouldnt get it (or the PCV) because you cant hear eq changes in your headphones!!!!!!!

Old Post May-17-2002 07:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Darchinova Click here to Send DJ Darchinova a Private Message Add DJ Darchinova to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
YuVaL
Airwaves

in the PCV - 275 u can

Old Post May-17-2002 08:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for YuVaL Click here to Send YuVaL a Private Message Add YuVaL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

PCV-275
<--------- proud owner
Has everything you need
Highly Reccomended.

SIGN THE "WE WANT SASHA & DIGWEED @ BUENOS AIRES ON DVD" PETITION!

Old Post May-17-2002 18:51  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Darchinova
Supreme tranceaddict

THe 275 is a good mixer, but the monitoring is only basic and the cut is only -16db which is lower than the 175. The price tag of $400 is also a bit high...

Old Post May-21-2002 10:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Darchinova Click here to Send DJ Darchinova a Private Message Add DJ Darchinova to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

I Had the 175
the cut is more powerfull then the 175, and the +DB Level is massive: +16DB, no other mixer has that.

SIGN THE "WE WANT SASHA & DIGWEED @ BUENOS AIRES ON DVD" PETITION!

Old Post May-21-2002 12:48  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Help with Mixer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThis should be easy [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStrings Of Harmony - "Sadness" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread