Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Question about MP3 mixing software... Atomix& MixMeister
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tranzformer
Senior tranceaddict

Question about MP3 mixing software... Atomix& MixMeister

I need help about mp3 mixing software. I want some software that is easy to use. I plan on using it just to mix a bunch of songs together and then burning them onto a CD. Does any one know if atomix and mixmeister allow use to mix songs together and then to burn them onto a cd?? anyother good programs to recommend?? im not a dj so this is just for personal use.

Old Post May-21-2002 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for tranzformer Click here to Send tranzformer a Private Message Add tranzformer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OsO
Supreme tranceaddict

Smiley DJ

I like to use Traktor from Native Instruments for computer mixing. It will "record" a .wav file of whatever you do live. You can then use any CD burning program, like Nero, that supports burning .wav to an audio CD format.

Old Post May-22-2002 06:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for OsO Click here to Send OsO a Private Message Add OsO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
displaced
Senior tranceaddict

i tried winamp cross-fader plugin with .wav writer but it mixes pretty badly, and i haven't figured out how to snip the .wav into shorter tracks...

Old Post May-25-2002 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for displaced Click here to Send displaced a Private Message Add displaced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P`zazz
~Goaddicted~

What you need is definately mixmeister, you just pour in the songs you want and create a playlist and it mixes the songs together. BTW you can select either normal mixing or beat mixing and I can tell you the beatmixing thing is fucking sweet, it does some incredible mixes and you have the freedom to manipulate the mix if you want as well. Very user friendly and you simply press export mix as a wav and it exports it in separate tracks or as a whole piece (whatever you want) and you just burn it on cd.

Old Post May-25-2002 02:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for P`zazz Click here to Send P`zazz a Private Message Add P`zazz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EldamRy
Supreme tranceaddict

Try with PCDJ ou Mj-Studio ( with 2 soundcard .... its only 10$ a soundcard)

Atomix is REALLY cheap

1 click and the song are beatmatching.... no fun .....

Old Post May-25-2002 08:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for EldamRy Click here to Send EldamRy a Private Message Add EldamRy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Question about MP3 mixing software... Atomix& MixMeister
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread