Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold - In Sessions 2006 (2 Hours and a half)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jmrecillas
Suspended User

Smiling Frog Paul Oakenfold - In Sessions 2006 (2 Hours and a half)

I can't believe when I found this set. Is the first ever live set from Oakey that last more than two hours. This are two hours and 26 minutes amazingly well mixed, and, trust me, is absolutely amazing. This is one of the best sets ever mixed by Oakengold. And most important thing about it, this is a set that doesn't seems at all at any PoT, quality sound is brilliant, and is Oakenfold!! Just listen to believe. So let the IDs begin.

Enjoy!

Paul Oakenfold - In Sessions (Maxima FM) 07-29-2006 tranceaddict.com
201.8 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=lk0umh22

Of course, link is not mine, but it worth to share anyway. Thans to the original uploader, right from tranceaddicts.

Old Post Jul-20-2008 07:34  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for jmrecillas Click here to Send jmrecillas a Private Message Visit jmrecillas's homepage! Add jmrecillas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BloodlustShaman
Supreme tranceaddict

i doubt this is Oakenfold in 2006 because wasn't he promoting his livly mind mix 33 minutes into it and it sounds great its weird that he hasn't played a single song to promote his lively mind album.

either not oakenfold or just not 2006.

I fastforwarded it obviously not 2006 not livley mind promotion here so its obvious its not 06

In Sessions (Maxima FM) 07-29-2006
01. ID
02. ID
03. ID
04. ID
05. ID
06. Bjork - Pagan Poetry (ID Mix)
07. Solarstone - Release (Original Mix)
08. Solarstone vs. Sirocco - Destination
09. ID
10. ID
11. ID
12. ID
13. ID
14. ID
15. ID
16. ID
17. ID
18. ID
19. ID
20. ID
21. Paul Oakenfold fea. ID - Hypnotised
22. ID

probably not 2006 more like 2003

Last edited by BloodlustShaman on Jul-20-2008 at 19:47

Old Post Jul-20-2008 19:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BloodlustShaman Click here to Send BloodlustShaman a Private Message Add BloodlustShaman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jmrecillas
Suspended User

Yes, I have noticed that he doesn't played any song from his Lively mind album, which is a little strange, but is not a reason to think is not from 2006. If you remember his set from WMC 2007, which is mislabeled as Live at Space when it must be Live from Mokai, and this is one of the few real live sets, and he only played one tune from his Lively mind album. And this is a very strange set even for Oakenfold, more close to house, soul, and techno than to trance.

Old Post Jul-21-2008 05:48  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for jmrecillas Click here to Send jmrecillas a Private Message Visit jmrecillas's homepage! Add jmrecillas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leonsv
транс схавал мой моск

I saw tracklist here, use "search"

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...54&forumid=6&s=

Old Post Jul-21-2008 15:51  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for leonsv Click here to Send leonsv a Private Message Add leonsv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold - In Sessions 2006 (2 Hours and a half)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread