Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > coded audio > Aelita (techno)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
coded audio
chill connoisseur

coded audio > Aelita (techno)

waterfall > peter dundov
rond > sterac
revolution > apologist
sapphire > sami koivikko
onwards & upwards > the third man
eve > apologist
avalanche > terrence fixmer
devils & donuts > hardfloor
playing with dogs (rob gibson mix) > c-system

Download

Last edited by coded audio on Nov-24-2008 at 11:30

Old Post Oct-18-2008 10:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for coded audio Click here to Send coded audio a Private Message Add coded audio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

awesome

Old Post Oct-18-2008 11:48  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

fuckin on it
that gibson remix is sick

Old Post Oct-18-2008 14:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

in.

welcome back

Okay iv hurd the Album and lemmi tell you guyz.... Tiesto is gono make it back to the top again with these hits. The thing about it is that hes trying 2 bring a new style tho just like he did with Just be and it worked. they songs areunt TOO HIGHT up. but the vocals acaully are the best thing in 2007. The Track Carpe Noctum is like traffic but it hink he could of prefected the shit ouf it. but generalllyy its an amazing album...oh and Ten Seconds Before Sunrise is like Forever today TIMES 12

Old Post Oct-18-2008 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

twas good but too short!

Le Freak - A.D.D & Chimichurri [Techno/Tech House/Music to put on burritos.]*click bitches*

Old Post Oct-18-2008 20:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

DLing

Old Post Oct-18-2008 23:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Gonna have a listen to this. Nice tunes my friend.

Old Post Oct-19-2008 09:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bubbleguuum
Senior tranceaddict

Really enjoyed that one! very nice tracks, of which only 3 I knew. Definitely a fell good mix, thx for sharing!

Old Post Oct-19-2008 21:14  France
Click Here to See the Profile for bubbleguuum Click here to Send bubbleguuum a Private Message Add bubbleguuum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

loved this, played it a number of times, only complaint is it's a bit too short, it stops where it really gets fun.

Old Post Oct-20-2008 19:03  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

Cool

Old Post Oct-21-2008 03:29  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Dingel
Supreme tranceaddict

This is a killer mix. Very nice blend of sounds.

Little surprised by the "techno" label slapped on the tin.

Old Post Oct-21-2008 03:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Dingel Click here to Send DJ Dingel a Private Message Add DJ Dingel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

This really is superb. I'm lovin this for driving around in the car at the moment. Top shelf mixing mate and awesome tunes. Only complaint is, well yeah it left me wanting more.
Hey just wondering if you have any residencies/gigs around Gold Coast or Brisbane coz I'd be keen to come and hear you play a set if you do. Cheers and keep up the great work.

Old Post Oct-21-2008 12:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > coded audio > Aelita (techno)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread