Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Is anyone else having problems sending files through MSN?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Exclamation Is anyone else having problems sending files through MSN?

whenever i try to send a voice clip to anyone who has the upgraded version of msn it doesnt go through, same as pictures and what not

am i the only one?

Old Post Sep-26-2009 03:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah wtf, i still didn't get those pics of your sister.

Old Post Sep-26-2009 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

You are an idiot.

Old Post Sep-26-2009 04:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

your sister is hot

Old Post Sep-26-2009 05:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

;-; i just uninstalled everything and installed it back ... its still not working

Old Post Sep-26-2009 07:02 
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

At least you can get ON MSN. I can't get it to work. Keeps telling me my Key Ports are bad, but then won't fix it.

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post Sep-26-2009 07:09  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

quote:
Originally posted by Banora
At least you can get ON MSN. I can't get it to work. Keeps telling me my Key Ports are bad, but then won't fix it.
the weird thing is, it works with a friend from argentina but doesnt work with anyone else from US unless they have old msn

Old Post Sep-26-2009 07:13 
woscar
Starstuff

The end of days is finally upon us...

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Sep-26-2009 07:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
The end of days is finally upon us...

Old Post Sep-26-2009 08:00 
woscar
Starstuff

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Sep-26-2009 08:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seppuku
light swells

People use MSN?

OMG OMG A NEW MIX

Old Post Sep-26-2009 08:07  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Seppuku Click here to Send Seppuku a Private Message Add Seppuku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

no one else?

Old Post Sep-27-2009 07:15 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Is anyone else having problems sending files through MSN?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread