Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Does anybody have a good quality pic of Wasted German Youth?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

Does anybody have a good quality pic of Wasted German Youth?

kinda like this, but not a picture of a logo, the actual logo? I have a new laptop and i am trying to get some of my old backgrounds in here.

Old Post Feb-07-2010 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

Google + quotation marks =

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Feb-07-2010 18:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by PivotTechno
Google + quotation marks =

ya i want one like the last one you posted, but bigger and good quality

Old Post Feb-07-2010 18:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

Old Post Feb-07-2010 19:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
damn it

Old Post Feb-07-2010 19:48 
Ivand
look under my location

si mal no recuerdo hace unt iempo te envie unos, no se si fue por correo o por msn

Old Post Feb-07-2010 20:36  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Ivand Click here to Send Ivand a Private Message Add Ivand to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Ivand
si mal no recuerdo hace unt iempo te envie unos, no se si fue por correo o por msn
si.. me mandaste el de THE KIDS WANT TECHNO con diferentes colores.. me los podes volver a mandar?

Old Post Feb-07-2010 20:47 
lacksesepsotygh
;B

watch out for bordel patrol, prissy mexicans

Old Post Feb-07-2010 20:53  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by lacksesepsotygh
watch out for bordel patrol, prissy mexicans

He plans to use this shirt as an excuse. "No see I just drunk german!"

Old Post Feb-08-2010 03:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

Old Post Feb-08-2010 03:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

Old Post Feb-08-2010 03:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

I want a shirt that says that but has djs playing turntables while riding turntables while flying through the air over one giant turntable and its spinning all different colored vinyls.

Old Post Feb-08-2010 03:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Does anybody have a good quality pic of Wasted German Youth?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthis song? [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMichael Burns - Forwards [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread