Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > John 00 Fleming - 60 Min mix - The Deeper side of John 00 Fleming
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tranceevolution
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello! John 00 Fleming - 60 Min mix - The Deeper side of John 00 Fleming

"You all know by now that I'm a DJ thats simply passionate about music, this comes first to me. I haven't been comfortable over the past few years how the scene has progressed with people expecting DJ's to play all the hits when they perform in clubs. DJ's get pigeonholed into certain sub genres and are expected to play that sound only. I myself sometimes seemed to become a victim of that, I found myself playing harder sets due to the pressure/climate and tagged a 'Psy DJ'??

I'm a DJ that dips into all musical worlds, I simply play good music no matter what genre it takes me too. A true DJ should have the tools to hand to handle and control a dancefloor. I'm not playing half the music I want too while preforming in clubs, but this is being addressed with my JOOF Editions nights, longer DJ sets and playing at more underground clubs. My recent Essential mix also helped open the eyes to the other side of John 00 Fleming that the new generation of clubbers didn't know. My dedicated fans will know my 'White label' CD compilation series, and my previous Essential mixes in 2000/1 that have always showcased my deeper side. This is the true side of John 00 Fleming that is coming back! These changes have made me fall in love with DJing again, as I use the musical tools to express my musical story. The JOOF sound is back!

This is a mix I made while falling in love with my deeper side again that I want to share with you. This is what you'll hear from me while playing longer sets that will build to the hard side that you are more familiar with. To me, this is music to dance too. Music to get lost in. Music to escape. Music with emotions.

I hope you feel the same and it brings you as much happiness as it has to me. Music is a very powerful tool."

60 Min mix - The Deeper side of John 00 Fleming by john00fleming

DOWNLOAD

http://soundcloud.com/john00fleming...leming/download

Old Post Dec-23-2010 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceevolution Click here to Send tranceevolution a Private Message Add tranceevolution to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adams89
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm reminding about purpose of this subforum - tracklist MUST be included.

Old Post Dec-23-2010 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for adams89 Click here to Send adams89 a Private Message Add adams89 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BeatsAndBeyond
5upreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by adams89
I'm reminding about purpose of this subforum - tracklist MUST be included.

Not really. The forum is titled "tracklist requests / postings". So if it isn't posted with a tracklist, then it must be a request!

Anyways, I was just re-listening to this great mix. Tracklist so far is thus...

01. Francesco Piccirillo - To Romance (Dehix Remix)
02. ID - ID
03. ID - ID
04. Cid Inc - Spacegulls
05. ID - ID
06. Robbie Nelson - Shangri-La (DJ Mog & Angus Gibbins Remix)
07. ID - ID
08. The Digital Blonde - Rainsong
09. Michael & Levan feat. Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream (Kintar Remix)
10. Luzon - The Baguio Track (Bedrock Remix)

A CUE file can also be found here. Any ideas about the remaining IDs?

Old Post Apr-03-2011 16:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for BeatsAndBeyond Click here to Send BeatsAndBeyond a Private Message Visit BeatsAndBeyond's homepage! Add BeatsAndBeyond to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrisA
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice! Can't wait to hear it

Old Post Apr-04-2011 06:38  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for KrisA Click here to Send KrisA a Private Message Add KrisA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > John 00 Fleming - 60 Min mix - The Deeper side of John 00 Fleming
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDecent PvD track that I wouldnt mind having Id'ed [2003] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKuffdam & Plant - "Summer Dream" (Paul van Dyk Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread