Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Dug up an old review thread... totally forgot how many of us met @ PvD 10-10-2001
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Dug up an old review thread... totally forgot how many of us met @ PvD 10-10-2001

Paul van Dyk @ Guvernment (10-10-2001) REVIEW

quote:
Originally posted by Time2Burn
It was great to meet some of you TA's at Tiesto (I was that 6'5 guy in tha blue nike shirt next to ya's most of the night) wish I ran into some last night.

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
What a fucking night. I had a great time. Stereoprincess it was nice to see you out as always, I can't believe you guys showed up after all, fucking die hards.

I also got to meet Swamper! lol What a fucking highlight! We were joking about it on the way in that if we saw Swamp we'd go nuts. Sure enough fuck, there he was sporting the ta shirt. Great guy. I danced for a solid hour with him and the fuzionator.

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
I love Swamper!!!! SEriously, he reminds me of this friend that I used to party with and that guy was really cool and a good dancer and that's what Swamper reminds me of.

Sorry to sound like a freak.

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
Stereoprincess? Leave poor Swamper alone, but in a weird way he reminded me of an old friend too, how cliche is that! hah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Last edited by Swamper on May-07-2011 at 23:39

Old Post May-06-2011 18:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

I fell in love with the first time I met Swamper! <3

Old Post May-06-2011 19:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

B/C of that party, I decided to join TA shortly after.

Old Post May-06-2011 19:15  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Time2Burn
TOTA Beacon

And about 10 years later my music tastes have changed but the message board I read has not!

That Wednesday night PVD party still sticks out as one hell of a night. Still remember seeing the deltron shuffle for the first time on one of the guv room podiums towards the end of that night.

Good find swamps.

Old Post May-06-2011 20:37  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Time2Burn Click here to Send Time2Burn a Private Message Add Time2Burn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Ozmözis
I fell in love with the first time I met Swamper! <3

I wanted to punch him in the face....

LOL so fitting.

Old Post May-06-2011 21:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

I was at that party and I have ZERO recollection of the night...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post May-06-2011 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
I was at that party and I have ZERO recollection of the night...

any party from 2003 and back I only remember bits and pieces...i've combined those memories into one awesome party

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post May-07-2011 00:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

lol @ the swamper groupies

Old Post May-07-2011 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

I've met swamper for a total of maybe 5 seconds

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post May-07-2011 00:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

I'd love to see some of those ppl at a PvD party now! haha

lol @ the guy in the review that asked what an encore was.

Old Post May-07-2011 00:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

I will never forget when that pic of jon jon decked out in full raver gear got posted.

Old Post May-07-2011 00:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
I will never forget when that pic of jon jon decked out in full raver gear got posted.

It was Tiesto at the Docks, Wintergalactic I think.

Yes this PvD party was amazing amazing amazing. Didn't meet TAs there at all, met them soon after for AvB at Guv

Old Post May-07-2011 22:40  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Dug up an old review thread... totally forgot how many of us met @ PvD 10-10-2001
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFantastic tune - 2004ish [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAurora ft. Sally Anne Marsh - "Hear You Calling" (Origin Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread