Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Heatseeker (summer promo 2013 - HOUSE)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
enydo
~

Heatseeker (summer promo 2013 - HOUSE)

Hi, another mix. Recorded on the fly (again, honestly I find that the best way for me to do this shit), and with ALL. VINYL. (can you believe that? Insane).

Anyways, here:

Tracklist inc when I work it out. Has tracks from Pearson Sound, Rick Wade, FaltyDL, Archie Pelago, Locked Groove, Special Request, etc...

Tracklist (work in progress, not in order atm):

Rick Wade - Hard Full
Delroy Edwards - The Fast Lane
Dark Sky - Voices
Dark Sky - In Brackets
Rick Wade - Deep Subliminal
Anthony Naples - Busy Signal / El Portal
Head High - Burning (Keep Calm)
Locked Groove - Waves
Locked Groove - Shirts Off
Special Request - Vapour
Boddika - Beats Me
Pearson Sound - Figment
Archie Pelago - Avocado Roller
FaltyDL - She Sleeps

Last edited by enydo on Jun-06-2013 at 17:43

Old Post Jun-06-2013 14:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Innnnnnn

Old Post Jun-06-2013 17:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I shall partake in these musics.

Old Post Jun-06-2013 22:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

VINYL. ONLY.

Shit, I need to sell my body to some fat old men so I can buy some proper gear and become a real DJ (VINYL. ONLY) (like you)

Old Post Jun-07-2013 11:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Fat old men? Berlin goes hard in the paint.

Old Post Jun-07-2013 16:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

bump

*cries*

*sobs*

Old Post Jun-09-2013 01:51 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Cautious was the day, as the sine waves dampened the rest of my skin, peering back the cocoon of veils that blocked my thoughts from reaching the recycled air. Here with each feel formed by the undulating rhythms, wrapping like loose kelp around my sore ankles. Prodding my Achilles's heel. Sodden, down trodden in the empty zeal. Frankly, I put the housest tracks on, sternly typing out the memories I hope soon to have. Cobbled together like the shards of a broken mirror, set to reflect a past so chosen. I'm hoping the beats will be there for me.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 15:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

I can always count on you to pull through.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 16:15 
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

He won't be a real vinyl DJ til he snorts a pill off the record whilst playing. STRAIGHT BOSS

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-11-2013 16:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

It seems my useless TA persona has gotten me into... TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE

Old Post Jun-11-2013 16:47 
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-11-2013 19:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

VINYL ONLY

EXCLUSIVE

BOILER ROOM BURLIN

I liked the tunes. I should listen again to actually comment on the mixing and flow and stuff, but, yeah, the tunes were good.

KETAMINE

Old Post Jun-11-2013 21:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Heatseeker (summer promo 2013 - HOUSE)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread