Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > The only thing that would save Nintendo..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
theqlogic87
Senior tranceaddict

The only thing that would save Nintendo..

This is my take on it.. How about SEGA and Nintendo join forces and make something of the likes of a Dreamcast 2? I'm sure they would make a SUPERB all around game system.. Stop targeting 9 year old kids and maybe you'll stand a chance mighty Nintendo..

On another note...

Nintendo making a new 'Nintendo Fusion' system? Prepare for bankruptcy..

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/21/n...intendo-fusion/

Old Post Jan-22-2014 07:42  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for theqlogic87 Click here to Send theqlogic87 a Private Message Add theqlogic87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

If they merge that would be sweet but I doubt that they would allow sega to use their money to make a new system. Having sega bought out would only bring more people to buy Nintendo systems. Pretty much what im trying to say is that sega games would only Nintendo exclusives.

Old Post Feb-02-2014 00:51  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lililota
tranceaddict in training

i tkink it very great! thank so much

Old Post Mar-23-2015 10:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for lililota Click here to Send lililota a Private Message Visit lililota's homepage! Add lililota to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stefano123
tranceaddict in training

thanks

My business is so grateful to open this type of site of yours in light that you truly helped me a really great amount to know how and what to do when things will happen similar to this on the grounds that truly I truly don't realize what to do as far as same point. A debt of gratitude is to ensure sharing a Curve Fever 2

Old Post Oct-28-2015 19:21  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for stefano123 Click here to Send stefano123 a Private Message Visit stefano123's homepage! Add stefano123 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > The only thing that would save Nintendo..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID This: Ministry of Sound unknown Song #4 [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarz - "Flying" (Escape From Marz Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread