Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Meat187 - Abe's Oddysee [Eurobeat / Para Para] + special bonus mix feat. Lira
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Meat187 - Abe's Oddysee [Eurobeat / Para Para] + special bonus mix feat. Lira

Now here's a very special double feature.

Abe's Oddysee

First here's a regular Eurobeat / Para Para mix, where I re-used some track from Mushroom Lollipop where they were combined with Psytrance to yield one of the strangest mixes ever posted here. I wanted to have those in a proper context and put in some new ones as well. Whether the title is a reference to the Oddworld game or Shinzo Abe's fiscal policy is open for interpretation.

Tracklist:

01. Overload - Black out
02. Max Coveri - Running in the 90s
03. Atrium - Supersonic Fire
04. Leslie Parrish - Killing my Love
05. Elisa - Lost into the Night
06. Dr. Love - Don't stand so close
07. Dave Rodgers & Mega NRG Man - Night Fever
08. Mega NRG Man - DDD Initial D (My Car is Fantasy)
09. Ace - Rider of the Sky
10. Mega NRG Man - Called my Name
11. Spencer - Doctor of Love [Power Mix]
12. Laurie - Game
13. Laurie - Lolita [Mark Farina Remix]
14. Dave Rodgers - Sun City
15. Victoria - Give me the Night

The fourth Star

This is so many things (coincidentally also my fourth Eurobeat Mix) and so random that I don't even know where to start. Germany won it's fourth World Cup and trashed Brazil 1-7 on the way. That's why I mixed seven cheesy tracks from a girly J-Pop band and a new production from TA's favorite Brazilian Lira, who also happens to like Japanese chicks:

Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Maybe not, but surely it's just as awesome and confusing as that match.

Tracklist:

1-0: Hinoi Team feat. Koriki - Night of Fire
2-0: Hinoi Team - Hey Mr. DJ
3-0: Hinoi Team - Now and Forever
4-0: Hinoi Team - Everybody dance
5-0: Hinoi Team - Super Euro Flash
6-0: Hinoi Team - Yeah!
7-0: Hinoi Team - Ike Ike
7-1: Para-Para Por Favor - I have no Idea what I'm doing

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Last edited by Meat187 on May-20-2017 at 10:36

Old Post Dec-03-2014 19:51  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

It's like it's 8 July again and again, the mix is so random it's great! And the first set should totally be the Abe's theme for the next election

7/1, will bang!

Old Post Dec-03-2014 21:05  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psyshell
Supreme tranceaddict

The first set is great, you've definitely improved a lot since you've started. Mixing was pretty close to flawless and you chose the tracks well. I haven't listened to the second yet.

Old Post Dec-08-2014 06:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Psyshell Click here to Send Psyshell a Private Message Add Psyshell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Meat187

quote:
Originally posted by Psyshell
The first set is great, you've definitely improved a lot since you've started. Mixing was pretty close to flawless and you chose the tracks well. I haven't listened to the second yet.

Thanks man, glad to see that apparently my technical skills got a little better.

I really like the Mega NRG Man tracks in here. One of the reason for this mix was to give some of the tracks used in my Psy-Eurobeat crossover mix a proper place to shine. And I also really like the final track, even though it's not an Initial D classic but comes from a random compilation series named Maharaja Night.

Btw, how come no one has commented on Lira's great track yet?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Dec-31-2014 15:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Meat187 - Abe's Oddysee [Eurobeat / Para Para] + special bonus mix feat. Lira
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread